2018 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 14th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm.

Maybe someone can bring bowls and spoons for the chili. Mayank, thanks for assembling the list...

Add me to the attending list. Will make a decision on Saturday on when to bring depending on what is needed.

I need some quality closed back headphones, so if anyone has some they want to part with bring them along.

Graham

I'll bring a fruit salad, gear to sell, and a few records to give away.

I'll see what we still need the Friday before the get together. Might be condiments, spoons, cups, bowls paper towels...Who knows?

Having had too much fun last time, I may miss this weekend. Things are coming together quickly on my new house. Wood for floor arrived yesterday, tile will be here later this week. Fireplace is here and set to go in. I may have some subs working this weekend and I should be here. Today I installed stainless steel railing around the back deck on my day-off from "real" work. Might be ready for a Mid-Atlantic Get Together sometime next year!

Looks really cool, Phil! Kudos!
Maybe see you NEXT time - ?

Having had too much fun last time, I may miss this weekend. Things are coming together quickly on my new house. Wood for floor arrived yesterday, tile will be here later this week. Fireplace is here and set to go in. I may have some subs working this weekend and I should be here. Today I installed stainless steel railing around the back deck on my day-off from "real" work. Might be ready for a Mid-Atlantic Get Together sometime next year!

WOW !!! Great view. Front Royal? Leesburg?

I think he's building on the back lot at Monticello ... ;)
I suspect the upstairs views are even nicer ...
and maybe a roof deck for stargazing?

Hey Guys, Leave me enough space for a S-10 and an 18ft GulfStream Innsbruck T.T. on the Street. If someone would be nice enough to Haul Andy's(njphoenix) EICO Amp down to the Tables, I'd appreciate it. I don't know what he's asking for it or what other arrangements he made.
Larry

Larry that is why I want someone else a bit younger to carry it. Slowly get vision back to normal in my right eye after the injection this AM. BTW it did arrive.

Will pick up anything else needed for the buffet on the way. Also bringing a new AK member with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Maybe someone can bring bowls and spoons for the chili. Mayank, thanks for assembling the list...

I have a couple dozen bowls, some spoons, beer cups and an old card table I'll be bringing. Is there an alternate spot to set up tables and gear?

Back
Top Bottom