Pony Financing Request...Broomfield, CO

baco99

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am very very interested in a power amp located near Broomfield, CO.

I have a courier already passing through that area this week and again next week, who could pick the item up for me, but I don't want to ask her to spot me cash. I would, however, ask one of you!

I am wondering if someone could be my proxy, accept PayPal payment from me, pay cash for the amp and hold onto it until my courier can pick it up in a few days. (Seller will only accept cash.)

I know it's a long shot. LMK.

I am very very interested in a power amp located near Broomfield, CO.

I have a courier already passing through that area this week and again next week, who could pick the item up for me, but I don't want to ask her to spot me cash. I would, however, ask one of you!

I am wondering if someone could be my proxy, accept PayPal payment from me, pay cash for the amp and hold onto it until my courier can pick it up in a few days. (Seller will only accept cash.)

I know it's a long shot. LMK.

This isn't one of those "give me more cash than the asking price" is it, you're not a Nigerian prince are you? GL, I live a long way south of Broomfield and am currently trying to get someone in Denver to pick up a TT for me.

Well, I'm busier that @#$# tomorrow, but, I might be able to get my son to pay for it and pick it up for you. You could paypal me and I'll figure out how to get the money to him. He's been on "adventures" with me to drive forever to get speakers so he knows our addiction.

Well, I'm busier that @#$# tomorrow, but, I might be able to get my son to pay for it and pick it up for you. You could paypal me and I'll figure out how to get the money to him. He's been on "adventures" with me to drive forever to get speakers so he knows our addiction.

WOW! Amazing. I have not heard from the seller. Honestly, if this is gong to be one of those "I need to convince you that you should sell something to me," type sellers, I'm not moving forward with it. I will try one more text and see what comes back. If he's a dick, the deal's off.

Fully appreciate your support of our addiction!

Back
Top Bottom