Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

I get much more enjoyment from AK than the $25/year cost (a little less than $.07/day). Jovinyl, since your tuition is paid, any ideas on how to pay that tuition for 2 kids in college?

Official subscriber here!

It is an honor to be part of this select group! Thanks for keeping it all together for us. There is no other equal source of facts, wisdom, and... may I say unique, humor? I especially enjoy the users reviews of equipment, side-by-side and otherwise. There are also people here that have stories I would have heard in no other way except through this venue.

Is it Happy Hour yet?

400x400.aspx

I don't need no stinkin' badge! :D

(don't need to advertise the fact that I'm a subscriber)

I guess that's my only slight (very slight) reservation about this. It seems to tell everybody "I'm paying into this. Are you??" I'm still planning on subscribing though. Maybe something a little less red and showy would be better?? Just a thought.

Not to be critical - just throwing thoughts and ideas out there. Great idea and great job, regardless!!

I guess that's my only slight (very slight) reservation about this. It seems to tell everybody "I'm paying into this. Are you??" I'm still planning on subscribing though. Maybe something a little less red and showy would be better?? Just a thought.

Not to be critical - just throwing thoughts and ideas out there. Great idea and great job, regardless!!

Stand up and be proud, bro. People will be thinkin that, and then they will want a shiney new red badge of AK for themselves. They'll be more worried what people will think of them because they don't have one. in turn, AK will have enough subscribers to pay for the server automatically, (i'm guessing here).

Just a theory, and a great way to help us procrastinators get some support out to AK!!!!!!!

We, er, I guess just me, for certain, wont think of you as a show-off. Your humility goes on unblemished!!!

I'm in, But what happened to my banner at the bottom of my signature that said I was an AudioKarma Site Sponser. I kinda miss having it there. All I have is a little red x. :tears:

This is a wonderful idea. Glad to support such a wonderful place and be a subscriber at the same time.

Step up folks and join in on the fun. You won't be sorry. :tresbon:

Paul

Damn, that was easier than I expected! :D Great way to show your appreciation for this wealth of knowledge, everybody!:thmbsp:

I also did not do it for the perks. I subscribed to show my appreciation for everything I learned here and for all the help I've gotten from members. AK is truly my favorite place on the web.

Thanks For Everything. :thmbsp:

Paul

Back
Top Bottom