Just your average, little ol` grocery-getter Jeep....

Nah...it's too sporty. I'll take Grandma's Fairmont.

^^^That thing sounds like an aircraft taking off from a carrier.
Man I love sleepers, under 10 sec. quarter, amazing, has to be the fastest a Fairmont has ever moved...:biggrin:

Man I love sleepers, under 10 sec. quarter, amazing, has to be the fastest a Fairmont has ever moved...:biggrin:
The Fairmont guy has a video in which he gets kicked out of a drag race park for going too fast without a roll cage. The tech inspector was livid when he saw the time slip.

It has the original bench seat.

The Fairmont guy has a video in which he gets kicked out of a drag race park for going too fast without a roll cage. The tech inspector was livid when he saw the time slip.

It has the original bench seat.
That's hilarious, obviously it wears it's disguise well, I get such a kick out of these kind of cars, somehow they appeal more to me than the typical track cars running the quarter. I think it is the surprise and shock they generate.

Nah...it's too sporty. I'll take Grandma's Fairmont.

^^^That thing sounds like an aircraft taking off from a carrier.

What is in that Fairmont!? I heard a lotta air induction noise @ the burnout and @ the 1/4-m launch.

That's hilarious, obviously it wears it's disguise well, I get such a kick out of these kind of cars, somehow they appeal more to me than the typical track cars running the quarter. I think it is the surprise and shock they generate.

Seconded. What a -- no pun intended -- gas.

As much as drag racing doesn't interest me, 420 cubic inches to get mid 9s? Kinda sucks. This car gets low 9s with only a 4 cylinder. 9.057s at 159.69mph.

Lee.

Back
Top Bottom