What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yeah, just drove in through our first real snow this year.

Enough wondering when it will come-- it's here!

For Morning Wake-Up, I decided to go with an Irish commentator from the Canidae Vulpes network. ;)

Commute In? The Phillip Walker Big Band, "Live at Biscuits & Blues"

image.jpg

GJ

Dude, if I was channel surfing I would ALWAYS lay down the remote when I came across a Bob Ross show. His method of painting was mesmerizing. He told me through his shows that I could paint. Unfortunately he was wrong. I cannot draw a straight line if you gave me a ruler. :smoke:

RIP Mr. Ross

I watched his show often during the '80s. Bob and "Commander" Mark Kistler were inspiring TV personalities.

Now Playing: 1972 - ELP - Trilogy MFSL Gold CD (UDCD 621)
index.php

15417739144752077687933380248162.jpg

:banana::banana::banana: Congratulations to @Beau Geste the 16 grand man! :banana::banana::banana:

Just completed another vinyl cleaning session from the Mom & Pop collection, so stay tuned to hear from that. Been busy as well, after a few housekeeping functions, I may have some time for play.

Meanwhile here’s a pic of my buddy doing a post breakfast snooze, snoring LOUDLY...

Attachments

• E9DF0D2F-CA4E-4571-9003-245DA416F3F1.jpeg
    E9DF0D2F-CA4E-4571-9003-245DA416F3F1.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 6
:banana::banana::banana: Congratulations to @Beau Geste the 16 grand man! :banana::banana::banana:

Just completed another vinyl cleaning session from the Mom & Pop collection, so stay tuned to hear from that. Been busy as well, after a few housekeeping functions, I may have some time for play.

Meanwhile here’s a pic of my buddy doing a post breakfast snooze, snoring LOUDLY...
Morning DC, Give my little buddy Champ a scratch behind the ears for me.

Back
Top Bottom