Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

No perks needed here also.
I am a lurker anyways.
But I have gained 24$ worth of info since I started reading this board.
Now I have a whole year to get that last dollars worth!!!
AK Keep up the good work!!!

( in case you dont know.....that was an attempt at a joke. )

I'm in. Spending $25 to keep this site running.... IMHO there are few investments with such a rate of return. :yes:

Done deal! I'm always happy to keep a good thing going. I practically live here so i might as well pay my rent. :D Actually even though i donated recently already i was going to again when the subscriber thing came out. To me the $25 a year is a small price to pay for the wealth of information i have gotten from here over the years and finally have a place to hang out where i'm with friends that share common interests. I always find a positive vibe while being here. I just quit soliciting another forum that i've been with for years because of people fighting amongst each other. I've never seen that here and when something was brewing it was taken care of immediately. I havent found another site that even comes close to what AK gives me and anything i can do to help out, i'm glad to do.
-Tony

Last edited:
I am in....

Why didn't one of us think of this sooner!? Duh:boring:

Eric:music: I'am here more than the TV. Marilyn gave up on trying to get me off AK. Could be worse. Spending my night time in gin joints chasing L***s woman etc.

Eric:music:

Grumpy,

As web developer I realize how much time, money and effort goes on behind the scene. It's over whelming and I don't know how you manage to stay sane. I think the membership subscription is a great idea long over due. Albeit, bad on timing. But like you said when is a good time, especially when there are bills to be paid?

$25 isn't a whole lot. A night at the movies and some snacks for two. And I know a lot of you guys out there have scored and flipped gear and made that much in a blink. I have, so I'll continue to support AK the way I do.

AK is still the best forum on the planet! I've learned so much, made some great friends and have a very cool stereo system thanks to AK. I look forward to another 5 years.

Thank you very much Dave and all those involved.

Carl

I could never pay what I "really" owe to AK, but I hope the little bit I have sent (and will continue to send) helps. Jay

What if l took semi-naked pictures of myself wearing only a AK thong.:scratch2:

I would then donate the rights to AK to sell them to women who are into mid-50's, balding, out of shape 300 lb plus, men almost naked. :thmbsp:

Yea l know this might be a niche market but who is meeting their needs. :yes:

Just a thought.:D

Way to go Bigmacc… The American way… Find a niche market… Meet its needs… And become rich…. And help the cause… That is how Donald Trump started (I think)… :)

What if l took semi-naked pictures of myself wearing only a AK thong.:scratch2:

I would then donate the rights to AK to sell them to women who are into mid-50's, balding, out of shape 300 lb plus, men almost naked. :thmbsp:

Yea l know this might be a niche market but who is meeting their needs. :yes:

Just a thought.:D

If I ever see that picture I'll cancel my subscription. :D :D

Terry

I can't it's like a poke in the eye!

Yeah I know, I keep trying to rip the darn thing off, but it's glued on too tight!

Actually, I don't mind it all that much. But it could be a tad less "showy". (He grumbles, while polishing red badge to a high-gloss.)

I think it would help if most people subscribed - then the red thingy wouldn't stand out at all. NOT having a red thingy would! And being a "subscriber" would feel less exclusivist. (Is that a word?)

So people...get a red thingy already!!

And Dave - get some sleep! We need you sharp man! And thanks for all your efforts! :thmbsp:

Yeah I know, I keep trying to rip the darn thing off, but it's glued on too tight!

Actually, I don't mind it all that much. But it could be a tad less "showy". (He grumbles, while polishing red badge to a high-gloss.)

I think it should be an animated .gif that flashes.
(just kidding)

subscriber.gif

subscriber.gif

subscriber.gif

subscriber.gif

subscriber.gif

Back
Top Bottom