R.I.P. to jaymanaa you my friend will be missed forever

Posting this in various places so everyone sees it.

Any Business with Jaymanaa? Read Here.

Kurtgo and I spoke with Suzie. She was not sure if Jay actually had in his possession gear that he was fixing or selling that belongs to other AKers. She wanted to make sure any of that is returned, and she will be checking to see if Jay had lists or records or eqpt with labels so that can be taken care of in the short term.

If Jay had any of your gear that he was working on, or you were in the middle of a transaction (buying or selling, let Kurtgo or me know and we will make sure it gets back to you.

As for Jay’s other stuff, we offered to help out with it whenever Suzie is ready. It will likely be some months, but rest assured she is aware that there is valuable stuff and appreciated the offer of help from AK in making sure that it finds new homes. We’ll keep the community posted on that and we may be asking for your help with that time consuming task.

Sad to hear of this well respected and appreciated fellow member is no longer with us.

Never had a chance to reach out to him, yet like others who didn't, felt his warm personality shine through his posts.

We but share such a short time on this planet.

He is onto yet another chapter.

RIP

Q

Last edited:
Great dude!!, as others had mentioned he was quite generous with his time, knowledge and his personal stache (tubes). I mentioned this in another thread but he shared with me via PM a great story from his youthful Rock n Roll days that cracked me up then and when I re-read it recently. There was a pair of cowboy boots involved and if the powers that be allow me and want to review it, I would gladly post the full story.

RIP Jay!!!

Posting this in various places so everyone sees it.

Any Business with Jaymanaa? Read Here.

Kurtgo and I spoke with Suzie. She was not sure if Jay actually had in his possession gear that he was fixing or selling that belongs to other AKers. She wanted to make sure any of that is returned, and she will be checking to see if Jay had lists or records or eqpt with labels so that can be taken care of in the short term.

If Jay had any of your gear that he was working on, or you were in the middle of a transaction (buying or selling, let Kurtgo or me know and we will make sure it gets back to you.

As for Jay’s other stuff, we offered to help out with it whenever Suzie is ready. It will likely be some months, but rest assured she is aware that there is valuable stuff and appreciated the offer of help from AK in making sure that it finds new homes. We’ll keep the community posted on that and we may be asking for your help with that time consuming task.

Thanks Tox. You are one of the good 'uns hereabouts.

Just got this shocking news! RIP Jay & condolences to his family & friends! Great generous guy and enjoyed conversing with him on AK and reading his informative & fun to read posts.

Jay was one of the first personalities I interacted with when I joined AK numerous years ago. I loved his stories he would weave into his posts. I laughed when he told us about the feeling in his fingertips had gone from picking up hot solder drippings--we've all done that once or twice. He was a very generous and kind man. I will miss him and his ability to lift the spirits of all those he interacted with.

I have been on the road and just heard about this a couple days ago. I never spoke to him personally, but we passed by each other in threads for so many years. He will be truly and deeply missed. He had such big plans for his retirement years, and talked for so many years about getting ready to retire. So very sad it was such a short time. RIP my friend.

>>Obviously not from embarrassment

Obviously! ;)

I can't tell you a whole lot, the way I heard it was he was alone at home at the time and was found later, with no obvious cause, could have been a heart attack or some such. Always an autopsy under those circumstances and I have not heard of any results of that yet.

I hope some of you hop on over to the memories thread and post some stories and quotes. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom