It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Meanwhile, in Australia where they dress termite mounds...

dressing-termite-mounds.jpg

I was going through some of my old emails and found this:

Well, how about some 'ARSICONS?'
Here goes:
(_!_) a regular arse
(__!__) a fat arse
(!) a tight arse
(_*_) an arse hole
{_!_} a swishy arse
(_o_) an arse that's been around
(_x_) kiss my arse
(_X_) leave my arse alone
(_zzz_) a tired arse
(_E=mc2_) a smart arse
(_$_) Money coming out of his arse
(_?_) Dumb Arse

Another email nugget:

Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning. The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy. The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat Jewish rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies. You'll feel like 40 again!"

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help. He said, "Do you have any Jewish rye bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want five loaves." She said, "My goodness, five loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this sh1t but me."

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Computer peripherals hand carved by the fairest of artisans from the purest of silicon. A 5MB hard disk drive costing $3750 from Corvus Systems. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to buy (another 1TB Flash Drive for £10 off the net).

A_Hard_Drive.JPG

And no, it isn’t something I edited using MSPaint whilst not wearing my glasses.

http://www.classiccmp.org/cpmarchives/cpm/Library/Magazines/Interface Age/Interface Age-1981-06.pdf

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Computer peripherals hand carved by the fairest of artisans from the purest of silicon. A 5MB hard disk drive costing $3750 from Corvus Systems. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to buy (another 1TB Flash Drive for £10 off the net).

View attachment 1380062

And no, it isn’t something I edited using MSPaint whilst not wearing my glasses.

http://www.classiccmp.org/cpmarchives/cpm/Library/Magazines/Interface Age/Interface Age-1981-06.pdf

Why have 5mb for $3750 when you can have 8.4mb for $4495! Ahh, the good ol' days when a hard drive cost more than your car.

upload_2019-1-8_14-36-51.png

Back
Top Bottom