A TT You Can Loose Easier Than Your Phone?

Dumbest thing I have seen in some time. Someone at Crosley should fired. How did this ever get approved for production. Must be an early April FoOls gag.

Looks like there's an AT 3600 on that deck, which would mean this gimmick has a better cartridge than prolly 99% of all Crosley "record players" sold so far.

Reminds me of the hitclips my kids used to have. Made no sense to me. Why would you pay for something that plays a proprietary format like that with limited selection?

Beg to differ...
A little table like that and a stack of cheap 45's is a great way to get a kid into music.
That's how I started out.
I "upgraded" to a suitcase record player when I was 13 and my friend's were envious.

7 inch record on a 3 inch table? I'm no math expert, but I don't think that'll work.

Why not?

sony-ps-f9-linear-tracking-record-player.jpg

I have one of these little 1950s RCAs that needs some new rubber parts and a cartridge.
rp190_series_155747.jpg

I plan to upgrade the cartridge to a Pickering V15 or Stanton 500. It can stack and play ~14 45s at a time and I've read that it will change records in one rotation of the platter.:confused:

It says right in the Crosely launch lit it is designed to play 3" records, not 7". I imagine the arm would not be made to swing that far out and a 7" would clearly hit the arm base and whatever that knob on front is. Imagine trying to play a 28" LP on a regulation deck.

Looks like there's an AT 3600 on that deck, which would mean this gimmick has a better cartridge than prolly 99% of all Crosley "record players" sold so far.
Actually, the majority of Crosley's current model lineup uses the AT3600L cartridge: the C3, C6, C8, C100, C200, DJ100, K100, K200, T150, T400, 1975T, Collegiate, Dansette Bermuda, Dansette Junior, Gig, Nomad, Otto, Portfolio, Snap, Spinnerette, and Switch II

RSD has always been ridiculous, but something tells me that $70 Crosley mini table is going to sell. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom