Hello, how goes it from Missouri

Josh Smith

Hello everyone!

Should have registered a long time ago! I scour this site almost daily for information. I’ve got a loose ends I’m trying to get ironed out in my constantly revolving system so I’m here to share and get some insight and hopefully find a resolution. After the dust settles Inplan to contribute as often as I can. Have a great day!

Well you know...gotta keep it interesting. Many question I have and right now at this moment I’m working on a new thread. I’ve got a mysterious problem with my TT that’s driving me nuts!
I'm sure the masterminds in the TT forum will be able to help!

Welcome from NW Arkansas! Drive to Springfield fairly regularly, have bought a few audio items up your way before!
Hello neighbor!
Yeah, I've sold and traded with a few people from NW Arkansas a few times. I actually live in Nixa but people know Springfield better being a bigger city. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime. Have a great weekend!

You aren't the fellow from Nixa who tries to sell high-end equipment on Craigslist, are you? Anyway, welcome from Independence, MO! Is Harvey's Stereo still is business?

You aren't the fellow from Nixa who tries to sell high-end equipment on Craigslist, are you? Anyway, welcome from Independence, MO! Is Harvey's Stereo still is business?
No sir, I know of whom you are talking about though. I scour the site for bargain offloads daily though. As far as Harvey’s Stereo, I am not sure if they are or not, I’ll look into it! I’m originally from the Blue Springs area lol. Good to hear from you! Thanks for the welcome. I’ve never had so many welcomes from other forums. I feel this is a good community, hopefully I can contribute more in the future. Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom