Any Arkansans out there?

Eric, speaking of a spring gathering...
I am hoping that we can get together again this spring, be it 2 or 20 of us doesn't matter, but I hope it's the latter. :rockon:
You know I'm in. And with the z in prime condition now I'm game for a drive anywhere or I will gladly host and will have to be better weather than the fall gathering. And I've now have a 40x60 shop and another acre of land behind my house that I plan to stash and tune my misc equipment to clear out another room to utilize

Way to go Eric, that's a nice looking amp! Driving both pair of the Norman Labs is sucking the juice right out of that 40 watter.

Way to go Eric, that's a nice looking amp! Driving both pair of the Norman Labs is sucking the juice right out of that 40 watter.
Not happy with what I'm guessing is the ohm load. I think the model 10's are lower own than the model 8's or 335's. But man do the 335's with the three way set up scream on the top end of the volume :rockon:

I had a Yamaha from the early 80's I put it away about the same time as my JBL's. Someone broke in and took the amp, now I got Pioneer VSX-1311, its okay but not in the
same zip code of the Yamaha. Working on the JBL L100T's waiting on some tweeters coming in. I have some JBL 230. Twenty years in storage takes a toll on woofers..but fixed now. I gave all my albums away, don't know what became of my turntable. Does B&O sound right for a turntable..? No audio shops around here anymore..have to go to Tulsa for the nearest. But its all fun :)

I had a Yamaha from the early 80's I put it away about the same time as my JBL's. Someone broke in and took the amp, now I got Pioneer VSX-1311, its okay but not in the
same zip code of the Yamaha. Working on the JBL L100T's waiting on some tweeters coming in. I have some JBL 230. Twenty years in storage takes a toll on woofers..but fixed now. I gave all my albums away, don't know what became of my turntable. Does B&O sound right for a turntable..? No audio shops around here anymore..have to go to Tulsa for the nearest. But its all fun :)
They make one but all I see for sale seem to cheapish which leads me to believe not that sought after? I run a pioneer pl514 which is also a cost effective option and sounds good through my set up.

Gave your LPs away? Noooooo!

Those L100T have my attention.

Yeah had around 200 or so..wish I had them back now. I thought the CD was the real deal, after a while I had feeling like I was missing something in the music with the CD's
Any records your looking for? I'm sitting on about 2000 and have a buddy with about as many

Ok so time to plan a proper gathering. This way we have plenty of time to schedule a date that will work for all that want to join in. Anyone have any suggestions for a great spring bash?

Back
Top Bottom