What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I totally agree on all counts, and luckily I saw him play dozens of times. It was literally exhausting to watch him live, and very uplifting as well. After you see him you realize two things. #1There must be a higher power of knowledge, and #2, Extreme otherworldly all time great talent is breathtaking, and somehow spiritual when seen from just a few feet away.
Your description is perceptive and thought-provoking and reminds me of seeing Keith Jarrett live at Sundance with the wife decades ago.

A Swiss hard rock/metal band here. They were doing AC/DC better than AC/DC at the time.

Killer - Thriller
1982 Bellaphon 260-07-055

https://www.discogs.com/Killer-Thriller/master/322519
009.jpg

Man your pix is making me want to set up the linn... that AT cart sounds great.

Go for it. AT cart's are all I've ever known.
Never had a complaint with any of them, but then again I have simple tastes.
004.jpg

I actually have the new carbon one that’s the same body style and the K9/5, I just can’t bring myself to pilling the AT cart off the arm, whoever set it up the 1st time has it spot on, the stylus tip is in perfect placement to the center of the head. It’s got Linn Basik Plus arm, I have to pull the arm to pull the cart... good and a bad thing lol good for mounting a cart, pain in the ass to dial in the arm again lol. I need to hit up frys tomorrow for the special batteries that little arm scale I picked up takes. Want to do it right the 1st time. I may try that tomorrow. And great pix BTW.

Downloaded this today. The 2005 Blitzkrieg album, "Sins And Greed".
Gonna try to string together a cohesive synopsis on the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal thread tomorrow.
Spoiler Alert...WOW.
I've listened to it in snippets for a while now, but actually hearing the full album properly is pure NWOBHM bliss.
61xvSUlLUiL._SL1200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom