Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

Well I had some Taco Bell, that was disgusting. Still wasn't full, so made a Toasted Ham and Extra Sharp Chedder Cheese. This is for my buddy @Bill Ferris hoping he'll start posting his goodies too. :)
View attachment 1449429

You dog, you !!
And the fact that you even considered Taco Smell meat like substance OTB, has me questioning your culinary sanity !! :crazy:, :no:

Salami sandwich, and Spilt Pea soup/w bacon bits and of course ground pepper & and quite a few generous splashes of Tabasco for my pathetic turd making endeavor !!
Will check the bathroom`s spritzing cooldown bottle for fullness before retiring tonight :eek:

Time for me to leave A/K and switch over to eat and BR/DVD movie watching, for the evening Sir.

See you tomorrow O-T-B

IMG_1140.JPG
This was my lunch today, at around 1:00. Been doing yard work and got hungry. Came in and fixed this. Now I have to return to the yard and work this off.
A waffle with real butter and Maple syrup. 3 Patties of Neese's sausage. 2 fried eggs over easy. Of course I broke one putting it in the plate. You know how bad it taste when that yellow gets on that sausage.

Japanese Sukiyaki

We have so much good food in the fridge and freezer that there really is no room for anything new. So, she who is to be obeyed has mandated a drawing down of what we already have. Here is what I have put together from the available ingredients...

First, leftover rice, sauteed in butter and shichimi (a Japanese spice combo).

Next, a new discovery: segments of Japanese Sumo oranges. These are a new development, and are like the "cuties" that one sees in many grocery stores, only full sized and delicious. They are quite expensive right now, being a new development, but do taste wonderful.

Next, edamame: young soy beans, dusted with fleur du sel (sea salt flakes)

Next, Hiyayako: bite-sized blocks of firm tofu, thin-slices of scallion greens, grated ginger and garlic, katsuobushi (bonito flakes), and ponzu (a citrus-soy sauce, Kikoman brand)

Japanese Sukiyaki: Sukiyaki simmering sauce (mushroom infused soy sauce, mirin, sake, shiitake-kombu-katsuobushi dashi, and sugar), thin-sliced ribeye, carrot slices, small blocks of fried tofu, scallion segments, slivers of fresh onion, shirataki (glass noodles), udon noodles, sections of Napa cabbage, and shiitake mushroom heads.

This was all washed down with Bohae (Korean black raspberry wine).

Dinner.jpeg

Setting.jpeg

Plate.jpeg

Close.jpeg

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back
Top Bottom