Congratulations Jaymanaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats you make the "TUBE WAY" of things very interesting one can only dream of some of the things you have come up with lately

Meeting and talking with Jay was the high point of the Fest for me. After many months of posting and also talking on the phone, it was great to finally meet face to face.

Congratulations Jay, and I hope to get to Kansas one of these days part-en-ner.

I couldn't agree more Waj. :yes:

Congratulations, Jay! :thmbsp:
You deserved it. :yes:

"The rest of the story" that you posted was very touching. Congratulations are also due for beating the demon Alcohol. I've had a couple friends who couldn't/didn't beat it, and I miss them, so it's always a joy to hear of someone who kicked the habit and turned things around.

I'd be honored to shake your hand one day, if we ever meet. Let's see, Kansas? :scratch2: Maybe if I click my heels and repeat, "there's no place like home"... :D

Don't know why people are suddenly posting "Happy Birthday" messages a month late (don't they read threads before posting to them?), but Happy Belated Birthday, too/anyway! LOL :D

Congratulations, Jay! :thmbsp:
You deserved it. :yes:

"The rest of the story" that you posted was very touching. Congratulations are also due for beating the demon Alcohol. I've had a couple friends who couldn't/didn't beat it, and I miss them, so it's always a joy to hear of someone who kicked the habit and turned things around.

I'd be honored to shake your hand one day, if we ever meet. Let's see, Kansas? :scratch2: Maybe if I click my heels and repeat, "there's no place like home"... :D

Don't know why people are suddenly posting "Happy Birthday" messages a month late (don't they read threads before posting to them?), but Happy Belated Birthday, too/anyway! LOL :D

Thanks Arkay, I had a whole bunch of help with the booze problem or I really doubt if I would be here. I don't really advertise the fact, but would never try to hide it either. As horrible and lonely as that time in my life was, I came away from it a little the wiser and a whole lot stronger. It's nice to know that folks like yourself are willing to give a guy a second chance and not judge me on problems I've had in my past. Believe it or not, some people who didn't even know me then, choose to judge on what they have heard (a few have even stooped to name calling).:no: I used to get angry with them, but now I sort of feel sorry for them. I can't explain it, I just think I grew up a lot.:dunno: I'm very sorry to hear about your friends that never got sober. I do some work with alcoholics now (ones that are in jail), and I know the horrors first hand.:tears:

Edit - BTW, if you get the heal clicking thing working, the door is always open.

Jay when a man pulls himself up by his own bootstraps it is to be admired not criticized. What is past is past except for the lessons learned, been awfully close to heading down that road myself.

Jay when a man pulls himself up by his own bootstraps it is to be admired not criticized. What is past is past except for the lessons learned, been awfully close to heading down that road myself.

Thank you sir, and your post exhibits a pattern I've noticed over the past couple of years. The people whom "I" have lots of respect for, seem to be the ones that have this forgiving (or judge not) attitude.:yes: The others.......................I guess I don't really care too much what they think.:thmbsp:

Congrats Jay, and nice to of met you at the Fest.:thmbsp:

You too Modge, one of the most memorable times was hanging out on the balcony with you keeping everyone in stitches. I haven't laughed so hard since.:thmbsp:

Congrats Jay! Your one of the guys I wanted to meet at the fest, but it came smack in the middle of finals, and I was pretty busy. Hopefully next year I'll be up there to shake your hand :yes:

Congrats Jay! Your one of the guys I wanted to meet at the fest, but it came smack in the middle of finals, and I was pretty busy. Hopefully next year I'll be up there to shake your hand :yes:

You would have had a blast in Paks room, much like I did. Hopefully we'll get to shake hands real soon.:thmbsp:

Congrats Jay, Hope I will make it to your next get to gether this fall. or sooner If I get the chance.

Congratulations Jay on the honor. I really wanted to go to but missed your minifest in March but hope to see you at one in the near future.

KC sure spits out a high number of AK members of the year doesn't it? Must be something in the water?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom