Who was the tall thin guy with the bag of records??

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Funny thing is I'm not, nor do I care to be a DJ, I just have the distinct pleasure of having a whole lot of friends with empty turntables that let me indulge myself, yes, and spread a little music around in the mean time.

Well it's a week or so 'til AK Fest and I have every intention of dragging as many vinyl records as that bag will hold this year and look forward to spending time with all of you!

Maybe we can have a little fun and catch a cold one or three between listing sessions.

I understand our SMAC audio group has several rooms to regroup and hear some sweet home brewed audio. Don't miss them, I sure won't. Given that and all the great vender rooms makes for the best fest yet.

It's been a challenging year, ah? and in spite of it all, thanks to many well wishes I have tried to increase my record collection by ten fold but, have probably fallen a little short... Wasn't that what you guys had in mind?! :yes:

I'll do my best to make my rounds...as always.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Rob,

You know you're more then welcome to spin all the records you can carry in my room anytime! You always bring the primo cuts and I enjoy the heck out of the history you bring with them. See ya soon.

Craig

Rob, I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and hearing what new music you'll bring.

Maybe some Mill Street Organic?

Rob, I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and hearing what new music you'll bring.

Maybe some Mill Street Organic?

Speaking of music....Ernie are bringing that Larry Coryell you just got from George?..I was thinking of bringing a few LP's...My two Larry C's being part of that group....
Anyway, if you do I would love to give it a listen...:yes:

Tall thin guy ? Sure he wasn't in "Phantasm" ? What was his name...Oh, yeah, Angus Scrimm...(grin)

Hey no stealing my FIND!

I found this guy to play shtuff in my room, granted all I gots is some stupid console
amps and no revamped Dynaco Mark III's........:naughty: But hey! Go an get yur own Roady!

Rob,

You know you're more then welcome to spin all the records you can carry in my room anytime! You always bring the primo cuts and I enjoy the heck out of the history you bring with them. See ya soon.

Craig

Speaking of music....Ernie are bringing that Larry Coryell you just got from George?..I was thinking of bringing a few LP's...My two Larry C's being part of that group....
Anyway, if you do I would love to give it a listen...:yes:

Will do, Bill

Hey no stealing my FIND!

I found this guy to play shtuff in my room, granted all I gots is some stupid console
amps and no revamped Dynaco Mark III's........:naughty: But hey! Go an get yur own Roady!

Hey Keg, I haven't forgot where it is that I came from and our core SMAC contingent. You got golden ears my friend and a habit for slinging solder with the right pieces in between, so you know I'll be hanging around. Whatever you got, I'm sure it will sound sweet...

Happy (AK) Listening! :beatnik:

Time to think about my play list and start packing my bag...
I can't wait for this years AK Fest.
I've got some beauties and will be spending my time with my SMAC contingent, already heard Doug's amps, killer,
Kegger's room of course, he and Jim will have the kit this year, lots of glowing glass everywhere,
Audio Note better have a TT at the ready, I love those AN-E Spe/HE's, Art just spot lite a pair of raw rosewood finished ones at the salon son image in Montreal, hope those make it to Detroit,
so many friends to visit...

Happy AK Fest Listening!:beatnik:

Rob,

I plan to be roaming around there Friday Night and all day Saturday! Hope to see you and listen to some of your awesome LP's! It's been way to long since I have seen my AK/SMAC friends!

Craig

It has been too long since we have hung out and listened together.
I look forward to it my friend.

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom