Unassembled & unopened Cit I and Cit II kits!

diamondsouled

Recycle belly button lint!
Man I wish I had bottomless pockets :D

There is unbuilt Cit I and Cit II kits on that auction site right now. Egads. Maybe I can trade a kidney :scratch2:.

Wonder what they'll fetch?:yes:

Cheers

Lar

Attachments

• Cit II Kit.JPG
    Cit II Kit.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Cit I kit.JPG
    Cit I kit.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
If they come with 4 NOS NIB GEC KT88s as well as 9 NOS NIB Tele ECC83s the tubes alone might make them worth it.

Cheers

Lar

I am surprised there are no shots with the contents of the boxes. It would be cool to see them all packed up.

The amp has 177 watchers, the preamp has 77.

Are you the seller (and I don't mean that in a bad way at all, if you are good luck) but I simply didn't think you can tell how many watchers there are unless you are the seller. Am I wrong or missing something here?

Are you the seller (and I don't mean that in a bad way at all, if you are good luck) but I simply didn't think you can tell how many watchers there are unless you are the seller. Am I wrong or missing something here?

I was wondering the same thing. :scratch2:

Location doesn't match. The Citations are in Texas.

The amp has 177 watchers, the preamp has 77.

I was wondering the same thing. :scratch2:

Location doesn't match. The Citations are in Texas.

:lurk:

These kits always bring megabucks, but aren't the 40-50 year old caps garbage by now???

Back
Top Bottom