Vinyl is it worthy?

I would be happy either way. As long as we can post a thread, we'll survive.

Another way to ask the question is:

Do CDs and casettes have a separate forum?

I would be happy either way. As long as we can post a thread, we'll survive.

Another way to ask the question is:

Do CDs and casettes have a separate forum?

Well personally I feel LPs have really started to peak alot of new found interest and there seems to be a lot of threads under various headers.

I'm not trying to change the way the site is constructed (like I have the power) just was wondering if others felt the way I do about having all the vinyl threads, including make some stickys, under its own header.

I like the way the it is now. I like the long running thread in the turntable section 'What record are you hearing now'. I like how it drifts up then drifts away. I like the vinyl cleaning threads. I like the light diy threads. Its, its, kinda zen.:)

I like the way the it is now. I like the long running thread in the turntable section 'What record are you hearing now'. I like how it drifts up then drifts away. I like the vinyl cleaning threads. I like the light diy threads. Its, its, kinda zen.:)

Then there is the even longer-running "vinyl only spin list" thread in the Music Forums...

People that have turntables play vinyl. You can't have one without the other, so what would the point be? We ask questions about turntables to improve how they play vinyl, we ask questions about vinyl to get the most enjoyment out of our turntables.

That maybe partially true but we can say that also about speakers without recievers, tapes without cassette players and headphones... wait Headphones have their own header?? sheesh

lol yes. care of, new releases, storage, quality ,quantity, present, past,favorite, despised,prices. Then maybe the sounds thats come from them.?

This was from seven years ago, Maybe it's just me, but I think if it was gonna happen, it would have by now...

Back
Top Bottom