DIY Vinyl Cleaning Machine with Rotary Brush.

Are you an industrial designer by trade? If not, in your heart and soul you are.
Very professional, and amateur in the true meaning of the word. I am in awe of your effort and results. You have achieved a marriage of form and function and created a thing of beauty.

I say $300. dollars well spent! I think it is way cool! I would be so proud and that is such a detailed unit. Just outstanding! Great job. Keep up the amazing DIY projects sir! Two thumbs up! :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

So I was thinking. I'd like to fly my car to work. You look like the guy that could make that happen.

Your creativity and workmanship are astounding!

I also give you :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:.

So I was thinking. I'd like to fly my car to work. You look like the guy that could make that happen.

Your creativity and workmanship are astounding!

I also give you :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:.

Hahahaha.....thank you rpampt and all, in fact you guy's comment are so creative !!

next project ? I am thinking auto recharge my credit card by kitchen microwave....

My pleasure to meet you all !! : )

Frank.

I'll tell ya Chipmunk, everytime I look at your most impressive DIY album cleaner my mouth waters! This is absolutely an itch I must scratch! I've just got to find time. It is absolutely amazing to say the least! :drool: :ntwrthy:

Back
Top Bottom