Its official YES there will be an 2012 fest !!!!

Only if you do too, you wild and crazzzzzy guy !

What do we need to do to help?

Dave, there are some vendors expressing interest on Audio Circle. Hopefully there will an official process for them to sign up and reserve rooms?

I'll do my best to communicate over there, but if you want to jump in:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=100013.new#new

Red, We usually had them sign up on our fest web site but the costs to get the site updated would only take money away from the show, for now.

Until we things sorted out exhibitors can contact me at info@akfest.com I will be glad to give them any details they need.

For the first time ever I have been considering allowing a committee to handle bringing in exhibitors. If any are willing to help please contact me.

Thanks for your help !

Grump

Happy days are (soon to be) here again..................

Yipeeeee.

Count me in for a listening room too. Are we set up to book rooms now?

Yipeeeee.

Count me in for a listening room too. Are we set up to book rooms now?

Excellent ! Yest we are booking members listening rooms right now. I am still trying to get our sleeping room code.

Grump

Red, We usually had them sign up on our fest web site but the costs to get the site updated would only take money away from the show, for now.

Until we things sorted out exhibitors can contact me at info@akefest.com I will be glad to give them any details they need.

For the first time ever I have been considering allowing a committee to handle bringing in exhibitors. If any are willing to help please contact me.

Thanks for your help !

Grump

Did you mean: info@akfest.com without the "e" in there?

You have Rich and I volunteering to be on a vendor committee. I'm not afraid to call folks or email folks to get them to show.

Did you mean: info@akfest.com without the "e" in there?

You have Rich and I volunteering to be on a vendor committee. I'm not afraid to call folks or email folks to get them to show.

Sorry for the typo. I have fixed it in the original post.

We should get in touch. I'll send you a PM with my contact info. Thanks for volunteering !

Grumpy

Someone who is not a subscriber asked me so...

Sorry If I gave that impression. Its never been that way in the past so I assumed everyone knew that.

We need all the rooms booked we can get !

Sorry for the typo. I have fixed it in the original post.

We should get in touch. I'll send you a PM with my contact info. Thanks for volunteering !

Grumpy

Ready, able and willing. :yippy: Pete is a Big Red Machine, he already has half the country notified of the event. lol We should hit them two or three more times before the event.
Looking forward going again and may bring my son if he gets all A's

Back
Top Bottom