You meet the nicest people...

You pointed her out to me when we were checking out the Bride of Frankenstein that was all green from head to toe with all the facial hardware. There was also a young lady with head-to-toe tatoos, including some that covered a good part of her face. They didn't look like paste-on temporaries either.

:dunno: I must be getting old or something...

You folks that missed the Fest really missed seeing quite a show -- and it had nothing to due with tubes or exotic audio equipment!

Speaking of nice ! !

It was a pleasure to have these two young folks drop by.
Philip..aka the Fragger and his sis dropped in for a little Wish you were here listening session on my 4412's.
:music:

picture.php

Sorry 'bout the green tint ! I think it had something to do with the horror show gathering that was at the hotel with us this weekend........:D

It was a pleasure to have these two young folks drop by.
Philip..aka the Fragger and his sis dropped in for a little Wish you were here listening session on my 4412's.
:music:

picture.php

Sorry 'bout the green tint ! I think it had something to do with the horror show gathering that was at the hotel with us this weekend........:D

Oh, you! Those speakers really do sound fantastic!! Thanks for your hospitality, Stephen! That was one of the rare few times that she left the room to come listen to stuff with me.

Had a pleasure hanging out with all the members I could find; it's quite the event!

The horror show had quite a few lookers, for sure! But when I went down Saturday night to ask what time checkout was, a fight broke out in the lobby between two Horror fest goers--and with all the blood and bruise makeup, it was hard to tell just how bad it got!

Back
Top Bottom