A big thanks to all

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
The misses and I have finally recovered enough for me to poke my head in here. Just wanted to thank everyone for making the 2012 such a great fest. We are so lucky to have the best guests, exhibitors and sponsors. They are what makes AK fest the kick butt show that it is.

So, does anyone want a show next year ?

Grumpy

I'm in as a exhibitor for next year! Thank you to Grumpy and all who make this the special event that it is! I wouldn't miss it for anything.

No, thank you, Dave. I can't even imagine what it took out if you to get everything arranged.

And yes, already planning the room for next year.

If I have the money to do it I will be there if there is another. :yes:

That said, thanks so much for putting these together, they are a real blast.

I'll be there. :yes:

I'm with him.

If I have the money to do it I will be there if there is another. :yes:

Maybe you should save up some money for some fully operational speakers too? :D

Note for anyone who wasn't there...Jon had some, as Shakespeare put it, "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" with his speakers.

Being as neither my Allen 75's or Big Ass Ev's were done in time for this years fest......Hell Yeah ! I'm in for a 2013 fest !!...:yes:

Let the music play ! ! ! .. . :music:

Count me in for a room again next year! I've already made deal for a van so we don't have to pack the Subaru full of gear . . . and can bring more. :banana:

Thank you, Grumpy, and the rest of the folks who make this the special gathering it is.

The misses and I have finally recovered enough for me to poke my head in here. Just wanted to thank everyone for making the 2012 such a great fest. We are so lucky to have the best guests, exhibitors and sponsors. They are what makes AK fest the kick butt show that it is.

Grumpy
First, THANK YOU and THE MISSES as well as the exhibitors and sponsors for making AK fest the kick butt show that it is! And don't think that I have forgotten about the HUGE thank you to you and the misses for your extraordinary generosity that I was so fortunate as to be the recipient of this year. I have a few things to finish up before posting a new thread about it but watch for it real soon.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
+1 more :yes:

Let me know how I can help.

Back
Top Bottom