Olson's Dream SMAC Meet!

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Wow, on second thought, maybe I'll bring my not so pristine copies in fear that they too by someone's hand... you know who, may also wind up with rotten cabbage on them to cover them up... you know how he gets when he's irritated... I'm just saying

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

What about naked chicks, I mean if were dreaming.
(maybe it would wake up Jim's little sausage)

And I hear there will be some fine spirits there indeed. :thmbsp:

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

You're a man of the world Kegger, what do you think? I kind of like that bamboo chainsaw girl earlier in the thread... she looks pretty interesting, even with cloths on... AND that has always kind of been a virtue of the girls gracing the covers of Roxy Music.

I've said it before and I'll state it again in the most simplest terms, SMAC (and the AK Fest) are great organization(s) and could only be bettered by the addition of a greater quantity of (naked) young hot single women. It really surprises me, the lack of participation in this particular demographic given our current outstanding membership and focus.

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

Yah Rob, I believe that is the Only thing missing from a Dream Smac Meet..:banana:

I don't know about you guys, but those Roxy covers had me dreamin' when I was growing up. Maybe a bit now.

Dave, nice to know you have the backups of some of my favorite pics.

Jim, I thought you were a Husky man?

satisfaction1508rt0yk7.jpg

No s_it, I've got minions? Where? I thought that creme was supposed to take care of them.

I've been giving this a lot of thought. You guys are way too hung up on this Roxy thing. Did you ever see their picture on a bubble gun card? I don't think VH1 ever did an installment of "Behind the Music" on them. They really don't get much air time these days, not like the Beatles, Clive Nixon or Shakia Oneal. When was the last time they played Pine Knob, or DTE, whatever it's called these days? In fact, I don't think they've ever done a hell freezes over concert. None of the band members do commercials on cable TV. Heck, I don't think any of them have a web blog where you can follow their post band antics in organic gardening, holistic treatments for seborrhea or investment banking. See what I mean?

Jim, I thought you were a Husky man?

satisfaction1508rt0yk7.jpg

Yeah, really smart move there. Wait until she gets the tie from her top tangled in the chain. That will really be worth watching. Have you got the YouTube version of this handy Dave?

No s_it, I've got minions? Where? I thought that creme was supposed to take care of them.

I've been giving this a lot of thought. You guys are way too hung up on this Roxy thing. Did you ever see their picture on a bubble gun card? I don't think VH1 ever did an installment of "Behind the Music" on them. They really don't get much air time these days, not like the Beatles, Clive Nixon or Shakia Oneal. When was the last time they played Pine Knob, or DTE, whatever it's called these days? In fact, I don't think they've ever done a hell freezes over concert. None of the band members do commercials on cable TV. Heck, I don't think any of them have a web blog where you can follow their post band antics in organic gardening, holistic treatments for seborrhea or investment banking. See what I mean?

Dude,step away from the Steely Dan,& get yourself a nice copy of Stranded.

Who the hell is Stranglehold?,Mebbe he'd like some Alabama Thunderpussy.

Last edited:

There you go Jim, trying to cover up with smoke and mirrors. Trying to muddy the waters, suppress the truth, play hide the salami. It is Iran/Contra all over again. Where is Ollie North? Where? Where? Just admit it, mostly nekid chicks adorning album covers with great music within the grooves just doesn't do it for you. We'll play that Dwight Twilly rekid you have about worn out for ya.

Last edited:
There you go Jim, trying to cover up with smoke and mirrors. Trying to muddy the waters, suppress the truth, play hide the salami. It is Iran/Contra all over again. Where is Ollie North? Where? Where? Just admit it, mostly nekid chicks adorning album covers with great music within the grooves just doesn't do it for you. We'll play that Dwight Twilly rekid you have about worn out for ya.

Not that Dwight Twilly silly-ness again! Don't you be blaspheming real music with obfuscatory metaphors obliquely desguised as banners of truth.

Wow, that sounded cool.

Back
Top Bottom