Olson's Dream SMAC Meet!

In my minds eye there is a funny picture forming of McDonald sitting in a Herman Miller chair, sipping scotch, listening to Roxy, while wearing a black DMAX99 monogrammed silk shirt with matching codpiece, Black Calfskin boots, and holding a riding crop!

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

In my minds eye there is a funny picture forming of McDonald sitting in a Herman Miller chair, sipping scotch, listening to Roxy, while wearing a black DMAX99 monogrammed silk shirt with matching codpiece, Black Calfskin boots, and holding a riding crop!

Damn it, it's a school night and I need single malt to erase that vision out of my mind.

Happy Listener!:beatnik:

Damn it, it's a school night and I need single malt to erase that vision out of my mind.

Happy Listener!:beatnik:

NO Shit! Cod piece,Olson,This ain't a "Clockwork Orange".Plus screw that Herman Miller Chair,I'd rather sit on a milk crate.I kinda like the crop though.

Just top it off with some Elton John glasses and you'll fit right in at Flaming 'Mo's Tavern.

My work here is done. We're finished with that Roxy ridiculousness. Very inventive moving from RM to riding crops and silk shirts. But then again, that conjures a whole new realm of sillyness.

Olson, want to start a new thread about what to wear while listening to music and consuming single malt?

See yous' guys Saturday.

Last edited:
My work here is done. We're finished with that Roxy ridiculousness. Very inventive moving from RM to riding crops and silk shirts. But then again, that conjures a whole new realm of sillyness.

We actually got Lynn Anderson, Chainsaws, and Rob "Getty" Nugent drive bys in between RM and Silk Shirts!

Olson, want to start a new thread about what to wear while listening to music and consuming single malt?

See yous' guys Saturday.

You know I don't like Scotch....but then maybe I just don't dress correctly to enjoy Scotch?

See yous' guys Saturday.

One thing I can guarantee,Is that you'l be hearing some Roxy come Saturday.

One thing I can guarantee,Is that you'l be hearing some Roxy come Saturday.

No way. Unh-unh. Ain't gonna happen. I'm getting an injunction against the playing, copying, transporting, listening to, trafficking in any form, sharing of, sniffing and thinking about and handling Roxy Music. And if that doesn't do it, I'm retrofitting my Harbor Springs hat with Joyce's Bose Wave Radio to make perfect room filling sound all around me, sorta like sonic B.O.

Last edited:
Funny,but what's even funnier is seven pages of this farcical crap.

Yeah, blame Olson for that. Lot's of energy here. Anyone want a dram of McCallan Full Cask Strength? The tone arm is dropping on "Earthy" this minute.

Dave how about a thread for the six best canned tuna fish products and music to go with them? :sigh:

No. Never mind. That won't work.

Back
Top Bottom