New England Winter Frankenfest February 23rd Clinton MA

Sounds great all!!! I may bring some goodies for sale myself- not sure. LP's possibly!!! Then again- I may just wanna take it all in again... my first was last October. I still haven't put Lazlos ADS speakers online yet!!!

Gotta figure out waht to bring for food.

Chris

I'll make some CDs of a bunch of audio test files originally put together for setting up PA systems. I find the files very useful on CD or iPod for checking audio components and systems. I'll burn 20 or so.

Although I cannot attend, I would like to be there in spirit by sending coffee. I own a small roasting company (another hobby that went extreme). Just tell me how many will be attending, whole bean or ground, if ground what type of brewing process you will need it ground for. I am still trying to think of a catch name for the blend I will put together for it.
-Doug

Oh boy coffee, that's my newest obsession I don't dare get into roasting!!
Here is what I am planning on bringing, I just finished baking them, first time with a double batch.

DSC_0052_zps34951ba8.jpg

DSC_0051_zps7572e2b4.jpg

Whadya think? Someone bring some cheese!

Edit: Oh yeah, it's sourdough too!

Last edited:
I have been informed that Frank only has a Keurig machine, and cannot brew the coffee. If someone or a couple of people would like to take on the brewing and would be willing to bring a coffee maker I will provide the coffee.
Let me know,
Doug

Can someone bring a tube tester, and do a tube-testing clinic? I've got a couple of preamp tubes I'm skeptical about.

Thank god the fest isnt tommorow,HUH?

I'm ready for whatever NEMO has to offer:finger:

I guess we'll be able to get some good listening time in(as long as the power stays on,LOL.)

Everybody stay safe and warm and cant wait to see you all in a couple weeks.

now where was that dave brubek cd and is the aleph 30 warmed up yet:scratch2:................................

I am getting my AR XB back from Marc Morin next week. If there is interest in seeing his work, I'd be glad to bring it.

DT - I just got an AR XB and plan to install some of Marc Morin's upgrades so please bring your XB. Thanks. --Dan

Holy s**t, that was some snow!!!
Still got no power, and what's more important - no music.:thumbsdn:

Spent three hours outside with the snowblower. That wasn't enough, so I went for a three-mile snowshoe hike after dinner. I really like this weather.

Back
Top Bottom