dgwojo Says THANKS!!! - With Pictures

dgwojo

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just wanted to say thanks to Grumpy, Ernie and all those involved with putting on such a great show, it was a ton of work for sure. Also, thanks to everyone who visited my room, those that brought their special CD's - it was a pleasure to play them for you. I didn't get a chance to visit many rooms as I was manning my room both days by myself, the number of repeat visitors made me feel great, I loved all the positive feedback and visits from other vendors, everyone was very polite, thanks again, Dave. :D

Some pics I uploaded tonight, maybe next year I'll get a better camera in time for the next show? :scratch2:

AKFEST2009_01.jpg

AKFEST2009_02.jpg

AKFEST2009_03.jpg

AKFEST2009_04.jpg

Those pretty money takers, I mean ticket sellers;
AKFEST2009_05.jpg

AKFEST2009_06.jpg

AKFEST2009_07.jpg

AKFEST2009_08.jpg

Yes, I too was waiting for SOMEBODY to get a shot of the "ticket girls" posted... got tired of describing them, now I can just say: see......

And the Atrium shot is Sunday afternoon at the final raffle. I see myself under that strange (palm??) tree.

I'm STILL looking for that Mannheim Steamroller Christmas album you played for me. (no pen/pencil - I trusted my dazed and confused memory, so , please, the details again??)

I was quite impressed with your setup.

P.s. what about the cookies? :D

Yes, I too was waiting for SOMEBODY to get a shot of the "ticket girls" posted... got tired of describing them, now I can just say: see......

And the Atrium shot is Sunday afternoon at the final raffle. I see myself under that strange (palm??) tree.

I'm STILL looking for that Mannheim Steamroller Christmas album you played for me. (no pen/pencil - I trusted my dazed and confused memory, so , please, the details again??)

I was quite impressed with your setup.

P.s. what about the cookies? :D

The Christmas music was the red Christmas Extraordinaire shown on their web page; mannheimsteamroller.com We actually played the DVD Audio version which doesn't seem to be available on their site anymore. Barnes and Noble still carries it if you have a player for that format; B & N

19132006.jpg

Although many people mock that selection of music, it has to be one of the fullest range recordings ever. :D

The cookies were a hit, a good friend of mine donated them to the fest, I had more in the SMAC room, glad you enjoyed them, Dave. :thmbsp:

Room sounded great Dave... Sorry I couldn't spend more time....

It was great to see you again Dave, and I thought that THIS Fest was even better than last year's (and last year's was pretty great too!).

I had a blast.

Dave thanks for all you did this year as well. Your room and system as usual were fantastic. Believe it or not, I looked forward all year to paying a visit. I had a great musical discussion as well. Next year I'll be glad to give you a spell so you can get out if you like.

Thanks Dave for your hospitality and inspiration. The system sounds great. Maybe I will let you use my hot rodded Conrad Johnson PV6 next year.. O BTW, I will be glad to sub in for you as well.....

Allways good to see you Dave, and your system was pretty sweet this year..

And the pic's of the girls is definatly appreciated, I can get my fix all SUMMER!

Sound great

Hey Dave my friends and I though that you rsystem sounded great, Thanks for the time,i was amazed at the sound those altecs put out. great job on the X-over and preamp combo. Loved the mini amp also. Rock on and good luck.
Blzatrl:banana:

Back
Top Bottom