Any Interest in Another Chicago-Area Get Together?????

"Your place got a pool?"

'We have a pond...in back. We have a pool and a pond...pond' be good for you...'

It's getting to be that time of year; I am itching for some good sounds with good people. Does anybody have anything in the works for a gathering this time around?

Back several years ago there was a gent at the party who was somehow involved with the Athenaeum Theatre in Chicago and he offered it up for a party. Does anyone remember him?

I'm now in a tiny 1,200 sf cabin in southern Wisconsin which can hold a surprising amount of people. However, there is absolutely no parking here as the streets are very narrow.

I am planning to build a garage this Spring so perhaps an early Summer event might work.

Until then, I do have 4 systems set up here and should anyone care to drop by, who am I to stop them?
Hey Bob good to hear from ya.A cabin huh? You didn't turn into one of them survivorist nuts didja.

I'd do a get together at my place but the wife would freak out

Last edited:
I'd love to meet up with some fellow local audio geeks! I'm in Chicago proper. I've subscribed to this thread.

Construction on my new garage started today. It may be an appropriate site for an Autumn Get Together? I'm just over the northern border of Illinois. About 45 minutes from my former home.

Any thoughts?

You Chicago and SE WI folks ought to consider coming out to a show at Ravinia in Highland Park IL. It's only 13 lights into IL on Hwy 41. I can help by securing a nice large area on the lawn right in front of the Pavilion. Don't pick one of the monster sold out shows as I can't help then. I work in Security there all season.

www.ravinia.org

Did you work the Paul Simon show? That was nuts. Never seen that many people there....

Back
Top Bottom