Come one, come all. July meeting at my place

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Figured I would start a new thread dedicated to the July southeast Michigan audio club's meeting. Here are the particulars.

This meeting will not be your “usual” sort. Contrary to what some believe my home is rather tiny. For this reason We party out in the yard. My lovely wife will be cooking up some great chow for everyone. We also have nice size Swap Meet. Tables are free. This event happens rain, or shine.

Where ? At my home.

When ? July 16th

What time ? Starts at 1 and ending at when the last person leaves.

What should you bring ? Just yourself unless you have items for the swap meet in which case bring those

How to reserve a swap table ? Either email, PM, or post in this thread.

Note for those who will want a swap table. Most like to get here early to set up. I am ok with getting here maybe 15-20 minutes early, but please, not much earlier. Also, please remember there is no parking in the driveway that day and our city will ticket those who park on the south side of the street. You can park next to the yard for a few moments while unloading, then you should park on the north side ASAP to avoid a ticket.

You may be thinking you need be a SMAC member to attend. Not at all. We welcome all to our meetings. You will not find a nicer bunch of folks. We generally sit around shooting the chit, drinking ( should you bring your fav beverage ), eating, listening to tunes, and just having an all-around good time.

Again, all are welcome. See you all soon.

David

What time ? Starts at 1 and ending at when the last person leaves. That's rather generous Grump...is this a 3 day festival? Cheers too you for throwing out the welcome mat! :cool::beerchug::p I hope yas have a great day

7 days and counting. See you folks soon !

Darn - wish I had the time to come cross the border. Since I'm four hours from Windsor, and Teledo is another hour from Detroit, I don't know if I could get the time off. Look forward to meeting AKers some day.

Have fun.
:)

Darn - wish I had the time to come cross the border. Since I'm four hours from Windsor, and Teledo is another hour from Detroit, I don't know if I could get the time off. Look forward to meeting AKers some day.

Have fun.
:)

Looks like im about 4 hours from you. That's a heck of a drive but your more then welcome. :)

Don't forget only 2 days until the July meet. My new preamp even came in thanks to Craig ! If time allows maybe we can spin a LP or two.

Dave

Last chance warning. Tomorrow's the big day. See you all soon !

Have a fun you all, wish I could meet some of you like Dave and Ernie in person. I like eating, shooting the chit, listening to and talking music and gear. I am pretty lucky though as we have lots of members around here, so I have met quiet a few AKers over the years.
Cheers Guy's and Gal's

Have a fun you all, wish I could meet some of you like Dave and Ernie in person. I like eating, shooting the chit, listening to and talking music and gear. I am pretty lucky though as we have lots of members around here, so I have met quiet a few AKers over the years.
Cheers Guy's and Gal's

Meeting AK'ers is what its all about :)

Meeting AK'ers is what its all about :)

Zactly, thats how the Fest started. We might have anywhere from 50-100 people here today. Hard to say exactly cause not many rsvp. Dats ok. We have fun either way :)

Back
Top Bottom