Name that tune

Is that Andy Z. I see standing aside the LP bins?

Don't see him or any LP bins in the pics you linked.

I believe that Mystic was referring to Andy Z in this picture. It did not come over in the quote.

index.php

I believe that Mystic was referring to Andy Z in this picture. It did not come over in the quote.

index.php

Thanks Dave. Yep, this is the photo to which I was referring, and that feller in the green t-shirt (still) sure looks like Andy Z. to me.

I disagree. Here they are together. This is from a post by Punker from 2010.
AKFEST2010_02.jpg

Can't see the photo as it is blocked by my work's firewall. I have met and talked to Glenn (Echowars) several times at the Twangfests at Jay's place and have been to Glenn's house before as well.

This is Glenn aka Echowars

index.php

Can't see the photo as it is blocked by my work's firewall. I have met and talked to Glenn (Echowars) several times at the Twangfests at Jay's place and have been to Glenn's house before as well.

This is Glenn aka Echowars

index.php
Sure is. I only met Glenn twice, at AK fests in 2010 and 2012, but have met Punker many times as he is somewhat local.

And that was the pic in post #21.
Guess we'll have to agree to agree.:thumbsup:

Edit: I see now how I mixed up the pics and the post numbers. I have fixed my earlier post. Sorry for the contusion.:(

Last edited:
Sure is. I only met Glenn twice, at AK fests in 2010 and 2012, but have met Punker many times as he is somewhat local.

And that was the pic in post #21.
Guess we'll have to agree to agree.:thumbsup:

Edit: I see now how I mixed up the pics and the post numbers. I have fixed my earlier post. Sorry for the contusion.:(

No problem, tough to tell across the Internet what the poster meant to say and what their fingers actually type... ;)

Speaking of characters, I thought I had a picture of your AK Fest name tag somewhere around here. What was that again 3136uy?

That was the prevalent theory as to what was written on my tag by the aforementioned Linda (Mrs. Luvinvinyl). I might have a pic of it hanging from Nipper's neck in the SMAC room.

Thanks to cableguy for posting pics of Bill and Debi.

Observations. I noted the Little Eriks on top of the Big Bobs, with the Boomboxica Rustica in the back corner.

Could have done without 'THAT' picture.

Back
Top Bottom