Recent content by 3kitty

1. 3kitty

Another chapter closes ...... no more Miata

A very happy new owner ......
  2. 3kitty

After storing it for the new owner for the winter he is back from Palm Springs and hopes to pick the car up in a week or so. So my last spring battery install...fire-up....tire pressure back to 29psi, etc She's ready to go.
  3. 3kitty

Would you please tell my wife that - I'm kidding I appreciate the prayers more then you know!
  4. 3kitty

You adjust .... or at least we can adjust if we choose to. We have already earmarked the sale of the Miata (plus other funds) to further make our home/property a sanctuary we can enjoy. Our travel days are also likely over so investing into our home was a logical step. So we are gutting and...
  5. 3kitty

Thank-you .... it's always a lovely thing when you can encourage one another and maybe assist in some small way
  6. 3kitty

Indeed could be an option for some..... ..... in my case I am not confident anymore in my concentration, reflexes, etc Time for me to spend as little time behind a wheel as possible Jacqueline has her car .... time to be a 1 car family
  7. 3kitty

Great gift of the Miata for your bride!! Thx ..... and wishing you a full recovery from your surgery!!
  8. 3kitty

Thanks for this ..... congrats! ...... great pic!
  9. 3kitty

32 .... that's great!! .... sorry for your loss ... we may move forward but we never completely heal from such a significant loss
  10. 3kitty

I (we) do! Indeed .... he's a very kind and gracious gentleman. Here is my bride hamming it up a little .....
  11. 3kitty

Thank-you .... it's sad really that coming up on 40 years of marriage is an accomplishment in this day and age. Enjoy those Mustangs ... how cool to have a factory order '89!!!
  12. 3kitty

Thank-you! Lots of life to enjoy .... and be grateful for!!
  13. 3kitty

It is virtually impossible to even contemplate travelling this journey without her. She is a gift!
  14. 3kitty

My deep appreciation for your prayers and well wishes!!
  15. 3kitty

Some will see this note as sad ..... I don't - it's simply reality Life is rarely, if ever, a straight line - mine certainly has not been My illness has been a long journey ..... and as it has picked up steam decisions have had to be made and adjustments to our lives have occurred out of...
Back
Top Bottom