1. 432HzBob

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Quicksilver messenger Service. Happy trails, 1969
  2. 432HzBob

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Still the greatest soundtrack. Still the greatest sci-fi scene.. Dr., Ankak
  3. 432HzBob

Their best IMO.. Terry really got lket loose on this. 2nd album was a disappointment after this
  4. 432HzBob

Poll question: Anyone else here leave their manual table spinning all day and evening without stop to roll vinyl? Cuz as far as I can tell, a table in constant roll is less likely to have problems, ala blown lightbulbs or stereo gear while turning on spikes
  5. 432HzBob

:rflmao:
  6. 432HzBob

CBGB's :-) OMFUG forever!
  7. 432HzBob

Found this today Another original release After the other night trying to listen and rip the wore the F out original i had! (On the left) You can tell a wore record, right? We all know and have to admit it at one point Pure sendipidity today! Front row at the LRS.. I’m gonna listen to this a...
  8. 432HzBob

Sadly, all my JLP, Tangerine Dream and Vangelis records are still stuck in Cali but I did find this today.. Honestly, i needed it because the Denon MC has never sounded better than it does now And this ponty really shines with the frequencies,, (edit: meant to say JM Jarre.. although all my...
  9. 432HzBob

Rare trip to the LRS today. $$ records have got ridiculous expensive especially with the guy who owns this LRS. Picked up a few things new and used The new JP came out last Friday i heard It’s about what we’d expect and the new guitarist does have some good riffs
  10. 432HzBob

Rinskey-Korsakov, Cappriccio Espagnol, one of my favorite classical pieces Testing old amps. Swapped out the big Yamaha P-2200 as it’s very much overkill for my tiny place. It now resides in the closet in recapped working order when I need it for a bigger room. The little Yamaha P-2050 still...
  11. 432HzBob

Some new finds Rod and the Faces Maxell Man and the old fashioned stereo is still rockin and my favorite Ponty in excellent shape for just 4 bucks Still rocking the Little Dot tubes as a pre Found a perfect new hangar for the Grado Hemp’s. And i’m an uncle again last month “Crazy” uncle i...
  12. 432HzBob

Yea Almost 2 years now
  13. 432HzBob

70’s Hippie music Chick NWOBHM music Jimi Working in switching amps back to the GFA 535 from the Yamaha’s. New wiring updates incoming. Seldom used sub And my favorite speakers The one’s i almost left behind in Cali for small space in the trailer Will never part with them now as...
  14. 432HzBob

I remember pakying this in HS band at games.. The syncopations screwed many a lesser horn player up in sheet music
Back
Top Bottom