Aldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi...So you see vintage Pro-Linear speakers out on the East Coast. What about Noresco...we use to see lots of it out here, but is slowly dwindleing out here! I use to buy just about all I seen, except for the ones with foam surrounds...unless they had a Philips tweeter! I sold just about everyone to Asia...was selling most on Ebay over a 8 year period. I haven't sold for about 2 years...made a few buys!!
    Hey Aldo,its Kenny another Aker I finally got around to restoring my beat up pair of RSC Columbus Series Santa Maria II.I was in contact with Sealy who trashed his totaled mids & tweets.I emailed AK Cbret who restored some.
    With tissue paper & glue I repaired tears in all the tweeters & both mids on mine.Amazingly they work!
    Sanded down & refinished cabs,they look pretty decent.Anyways I noticed you responded to Sealy's post regarding his tweets.
    I was curious if you know of any other pairs,mids or un damged tweeter & mid pairs,especially the mids.I am in the process of making some hardboard grilles today.I really like the voicing of these speakers & sure wouldn't mind another pair or parts to fully restore mine if you know of any in your neck of the woods.Thanks for your time.Peace & Harmonies Altec Concert Kenny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom