A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alex, I see that you als have a 122 MKII. I bought one second hand with no owner's manual and I cannot find one anywhere. Do you happen to have a scanned copy which you could send me ?

Thank you and regards

Roger - neiva.rogerio@gmail.com
    Hi Alex, how are you? I was just browsing through the net regarding to my Aiwa tape deck AD 3800 model. As i'm aware that you have the AD 3700 model (if you still have it) You mentioned on one of your posts that PM to you but i'm new to this site in terms of messaging.

I have problems with it. I had it in storage for about 5 years. Only just recently i took it out and could not believe what a good tape deck this was. I had belts replaced but person says it is beyond repair as it need a part. (it seems to me the idler wheel but not 100% what that means)
    The unit all works fine with everything working bar one thing. You need to help the take up wheel to get it going as it looks like it is not gripping the wheels. This is for all buttons such as rewind/ff and play. Capstan wheels are fine as it pulls the tape. Not sure how to explain it really.

It would be very much appreciated if you could help me to repair it or as such.

Till then have a good day,

Colin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom