Andy_H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Andy vintage in that it represents well cared for older and fully viable high fidelity equipment. I have many "vintage" equipments that I enjoy hearing and keeping in top shape. I've honestly never had the pleasure of hearing "cheeks" before hearing your system. I think you'd be surprised to hear what tube electronics up stream from your Nikko and JBL's would do. Just as I was pleasantly surprised by the JBL's. Especially IMO when we could get some volume on them! Very solid sound from top to bottom. Maybe we could develop a group here in the greater Akron area. I have a lot to share and I live in a vacuum in terms of face time with other hobbyists. I have many out of town Audio buddies but its not the same as being able to communicate by listening to the same things together. Also I find my music interest expand greatly when sharing with others. As we find people who post there location locally. Some won't or maybe just have not. Let's pursue it ehh?
    Andy,
    Thank you for having me over 2 Saturdays ago. I think your vintage set-up is very good and it is nice to see you are sensitive to the gear. The JBL's in particular. This stuff should last in perpetuity in good hands such as yourself. I see a few other guys that are closer to Akron on these boards. Be nice to have a more or less tighter circle of locals for more convenient and frequent visits. Hearing my gear in other contexts and hearing other peoples gives me much better perspective. Add to that the sharing of electronics tips and tricks make it all the more enjoyable. What say you?
    TTYL
    Chris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom