1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
angel17
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 4:10 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

angel17

AK Subscriber

Subscriber
angel17 was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 4:10 PM
    1. musichal
      musichal
      Hmmmm... I had a good experience with angel17. He shipped my amp out in a timely fashion. Double-boxed, with tubes well protected. I haven't been able to try it yet, but expect to have it glowing tonight. It all looks great. His price was reasonable, and he responded to all my several messages prior to and after sale.
    2. mike0565
      mike0565
      Angel, I see that you have been on Audiokarma but have not responded to my pm's. I pm'd you telling you that I was taking the speakers, I even offered you a deposit to hold them till next weekend and gave you my cell# to call me. I see you were e-mailed because you also had them up on Cl. Did you sell them on Cl or what? If so, is it because you got more money? I am disappointed if you did that. That's not what this website is all about. If you wanted to get the most money for them, you should have put them up on e-bay, and not listed them here. Mike.
    3. mike0565
      mike0565
      Angel, are the ads still for sale or did you sell them? Please let me know. Mike