Recent content by Audiofreak71

1. Audiofreak71

The Official Vandersteen Owners Thread

Sure I’ll be happy to. There is room decor friendly treatments that the other half would more than approve with, gone are the days of the ugly treatments.
  2. Audiofreak71

Might be something to consider especially given the placement restrictions you have. It will really help and is a must for anyone wanting the best sound they can get from their system.
  3. Audiofreak71

Are you using any acoustic treatments?
  4. Audiofreak71

There’s these that are in Oregon not sure if near you or not , but these are very good for their price, efficient so your amp won’t have an issue driving them until you decide to get something more suitable and they aren’t picky with room placement (meant to be close to the rear wall)...
  5. Audiofreak71

Well you at least want the ones with the rubber surrounds. Not sure where you’re located but I recently saw a couple 2ce signatures under $1k and that is really where you should start imo if you can swing it.
  6. Audiofreak71

Imo I would wait and get the newer version with rubber surrounds and the much better tweeters than the 2B. I can’t comment on the DCM Time windows as I’ve never owned them.
  7. Audiofreak71

digital VTF gauge with MC carts

Cool Np :thumbsup:
  8. Audiofreak71

digital VTF gauge with MC carts

The Riverstone digital scale is solid and accurate and does not cost an arm and a leg. Been using mine for about 5yrs now with accuracy and reliability. https://a.co/d/ahiwRz3
  9. Audiofreak71

Today's SOUL Playlist

I agree it’s outstanding, can listen to both sides and repeat it’s so good.
  10. Audiofreak71

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yeah sound quality is exceptional and is equal to my One Step pressings.
  11. Audiofreak71

Good times for sure, I love sitting in my Time Machine and going back, as I’m sure we all do :thumbsup:
  12. Audiofreak71

Vinyl only spin list

Americas Greatest Hits
  13. Audiofreak71

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Americas Greatest Hits
  14. Audiofreak71

Americas Greatest Hits
Back
Top Bottom