Autobot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I have a feeling I'm going to forget this so I'm getting in early. Merry Christmas brother. Have a Happy 2021.
    Hi Brandon; Thank you for the birthday and Christmas wishes. Here's hoping you have a great 2015.
    Hey I'm still using those Mogami pure patch cables you turned me on to. Every set up I own is using them exclusively. Did I mention that they sent a couple of pair of much more expensive MIT cables packing?
    Don't be a stranger now.......... stop in and post once in while
    Thanks for the Christmas wishes.

My computer has been down for a couple of days. My first time back to AK since 26th December. Hope that you and your loved ones are well. I wish you and yours a marvelous 2015.
    Merry Christmas to you and the Family Brandon .......... been busy taking care of Sheri until she can walk again. In a few weeks I hope to install the NAD and rewire all my speakers and see how the NAD sounds on vinyl etc.
    Hi Brandon I have been trying to get in touch........call me or email me
    LA
    Hi Autobot, Hope your well? I was hoping to join your Pro Audio Group as I use some crown xls 1500 power amps in my setup and I am hugely interested in what the rest of you guys get up to
    A merry Christmas to you also Sir. Also a rollickingly superb 2014. Here's to many more of 'em. 8 ^)
    Hi - I was reading an old post about the Yamaha c-70. You indicated you found a service manual for it. I've found the owners manual but not the service manual. One channel is going wonky on mine so if you have a copy you can send me or a link I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Mike.
    You're slipping 8 ^)
    Merry Christmas to you also 'bot. Here's wishing you an awesome 2013.
    hi their i'm new to this! i was wondering if i could join this group as i have studio issues i need help with ! cuold this be the place to go to!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom