awise1961
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Al, I would like to have a phone chat with you about the Latino M125's. I have been looking at these for quite a while now. Kindly provide a phone number and i will be happy to give you a call.
    Thank,
    David
    Hi Al:

We met briefly at the AK event in Clinton recently, and I got your contact info thru another guy I met there whose tubes you were testing. In some correspondence I've since had with him, he might also be interested in a similar request to mine.

I am in the Boston area, and I have a Scott 222-D integrated tube amp that I'd like to put back into service. I am seeking advice or direction on how to get these tubes tested, and maybe even a recommendation for a local shop that performs overall diagnostic work on vintage electronics.

The tubes in the Scott amp are: (4) 7189; (4) 12AX7A; (2) 6U8A; and (1) 5AR4.

I owned this amp many years ago and it has now come back into my possession, but I'm unwilling to fire it up until it's been checked out somewhat.

Any help you might offer is appreciated. You can respond thru this forum or directly to me at:

ra.ra@earthlink.net

Thank you.

Robert Arthur
    Watertown, MA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom