Recent content by barrynsue

1. barrynsue

Poll: What Was Your First McIntosh?

Not sure if I ever posted in this thread back in the day but it was a 6200 integrated amp with cabinet that I swapped for a Denon Turntable and $50
  2. barrynsue

Altec Lansing Model 19-Take the Plunge?

I have a pair of 19’s in walnut but don’t think any of you are near me to take a look.
  3. barrynsue

Hey folks!Just taking a minute to re-introduce myself

Yes it has! Thanks for the welcome
  4. barrynsue

Good to be back and thanks. I’ve browsed around over the past few years but wasn’t much in the way of contributing anything. Hope to jump back in and see what’s happening around here.
  5. barrynsue

Just checking back in after a long hiatus. Still located in Southeastern Virginia and while I haven’t been doing any major acquisitions of late, I still like to see what’s happening in the audio world. Welcome all the new folks and cheers to all the old line folks. Hoping all has been well and...
  6. barrynsue

McIntosh MC240 and 275 Tube Cage sizes

‘Thanks Dave.
  7. barrynsue

McIntosh MC240 and 275 Tube Cage sizes

I have this McIntosh cage and while I thought it was for a 240, now I’m not sure. Approx measurement below: L - 13.25” H - 4” D - 4.75” Any help is appreciated as I no longer have either to check. Thanks folks.
  8. barrynsue

Happy Birthday barrynsue!

Just posted this in BarterTown so yeah, still playing with McIntosh and appreciate your kind words. These pics aren’t as nice as I used to do but works
  9. barrynsue

Hey Mystic. Just been laying low on the audio side of things but all good. Hopefully the same for you. Starting to sell a few things as I’m tired of storing them! Just bought a new home and it gets old lugging all this equipment around :beerchug:
  10. barrynsue

Thanks folks. Much appreciated!
  11. barrynsue

How to date an MC225...?

Bringing up an old post my 225 is 111C and what appears to be a “9”. I need to look inside to verify but wondering when mine was manufactured. Not sure how that correlates and not sure if it’s 1961 but the numbers appear to go deeper than just 11....
  12. barrynsue

McIntosh MC2500 Part# 008811 Circuit Breaker

Exactly, Those posted on ebay match the specs exactly. Was hoping some of the folks here may have one but I will track it down eventually. Contacted McIntosh and waiting on the their response. Audio Classics didn’t have any.
  13. barrynsue

Thanks for the info.
  14. barrynsue

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has this available, please let me know. Circuit Breaker for McIntosh MC2500-Part# 008811
  15. barrynsue

What Is The Greatest Collection Of Vintage You Have Ever Seen?

I’m still around. Life just got in the way.
Back
Top Bottom