Recent content by Beeb

1. Beeb

Harman Kardon "Citation V" -- Value in good working condition?

Thanks. And sorry just to reply. I only just saw your message. The piece is part of an estate sale, and I believe it has all of the original parts and runs well. Thanks again, s
  2. Beeb

Just wondering if anyone knows the value of the Harman Kardon "Citation V"
  3. Beeb

Thanks! I should have mentioned that I currently have a Scott 299-D, and am looking to upgrade without breaking the bank.
  4. Beeb

Considering getting one of these and am trying to find out what's a fair price. Also, any thoughts on how it compares to a Fisher 800-b, which I'm also considering, in part because of the tuner. Thanks!
  5. Beeb

Dual CS-505/2 -- Worth buying for $150 ??

Sorry, Bilbo, I just saw your message. That's really good to know. I did buy a broken Duel of identical vintage so that I could cannibalize it for spare parts. No dust cover on it, unfortunately. But I had no idea that covers from other models would fit this one, so that's super helpful. Thanks...
  6. Beeb

Dual CS-505/2 -- Worth buying for $150 ??

Great to hear. I'm still using the Duel that I wrote about there in 2017 and loving it. Sounds AND looks great. Happy to know you feel the same. BTW, if you ever come across a dustcover in nice shape, I'd be interested in replacing mine.
  7. Beeb

Scott 299-D Stereomaster amplifier

Sorry, I just figured it out. Apparently my subscription had lapsed. Much appreciate your input.
  8. Beeb

Thanks. I thought I was a subscriber and could use Bartertown, but I seem unable to access and I'm not sure how to sign up to do so. I see only Barter Town Preview, then a link to new rules for participating in Barter Town, but that link simply tells me I have to be a subscriber. How do I...
  9. Beeb

Thanks!
  10. Beeb

Great idea. Thanks!
  11. Beeb

Thanks! I really appreciate your input. Considering he stands behind what ever he sales, it's probably fair. Recapping is costly, for sure.
  12. Beeb

Thanks for letting me know. I'd still be interested. Who knows, maybe it's time for a road trip. ;)
  13. Beeb

How about yourself? You interested in buying or selling hardware?
Back
Top Bottom