Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2019 at 12:48 PM

Share This Page

BeerLegs

BeerLegs was last seen:
Jan 20, 2019 at 12:48 PM
    1. JimLEF
      JimLEF
      I saw your old post about Parsec ARC antenna. Do you still use it? I have one missing the DC power adaptor. I see from the post of the specs that it is 12 volt Dc but do you know the polarity of the plug? Also, did you measure output voltage as I know that some plug type power supplies vary quite a bit from printed values? email mrglass@redrose.net
    2. April smith
      April smith
      Hi BeerLegs,
      Once upon a time I had the schematics of the SSA integrated given to me by the Mattes chief engineer, but all my files of that time went to the wind. If your friend is ever interested in selling the SSA, please keep me in mind. Is his SSA in working condition?
    3. vintageboy
      vintageboy
    4. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      I know you are a Marantz fan and I just wanted to let you know that I got a 1090 from a member here, great amp!
    5. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      Hey did you fix the receiver you got from me?
    6. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      Hi, I am getting more into the fixing part. I just bought a soldering gun. Now I learn how to do some basic testings.
  • Signature

Beer

Marantz 170DC, 3250B, 2110, 2220B, 4270, Pioneer PL 707, Technics SL 1300, Cerwin Vega D6E, Polk PSW 450, RT 1000i, Sony TC-K77R, Sansui SE-8X