Recent content by BeerLegs

1. BeerLegs

Look what followed me home from Las Vegas!

Heads up! There's one listed right now online for a good price. It's in Canada.
  2. BeerLegs

Yaesu G450 rotors?

That one looks like it's one of the better current offerings out there.
  3. BeerLegs

Channel Master 4401G FM antenna

Proof that they could design stuff without the aid of a computer.
  4. BeerLegs

Channel Master 4401G FM antenna

Update on this antenna. I never did use it because I already have a Winegard 6055 8 element and a 9 element Channel Master Stereo Probe 9 antennas. I shipped it to my brother and he replaced his Stellar Labs 4 element antenna. He can't fit a huge antenna in his attic, not enough room. He's...
  5. BeerLegs

Sansui G-9700

They do show up on eBay from time to time. I don't see any right now. I bought one a couple years ago to keep as a spare. Do a search for MSM5540 on eBay, then right below the search field, click on Save this search. eBay will email you when one comes up.
  6. BeerLegs

Passed on some EPI speakers for 10.00!!

I'll give you $6 for them..
  7. BeerLegs

Ballpark value of AU-Alpha 707MR

I paid $1100 for mine two years ago.
  8. BeerLegs

How much would you expect to pay for a Marantz 22 receiver?

$200 at the most. It's not one of the more desirable or more common Marantz receivers. I believe it was one of the first models built by Standard Radio of Japan before they became part of Marantz. Think I paid $25 for my 27 fifteen years ago but I know that doesn't matter these days. For...
  9. BeerLegs

Sony XDR-F1HD

The Sony XDR-3HD table radio does have audio out.
  10. BeerLegs

Sansui tu-x711

I just posted about picking up a X701. And even they are hard to find. I was like you and wanted a X711 but from what I've read, there is no difference between the two sonically.
  11. BeerLegs

Sansui tu-x711

I
  12. BeerLegs

Look what followed me home from Las Vegas!

A hard to find Sansui TU-X701!
  13. BeerLegs

Sansui G-9700

I think the data sheet for it is here, you need to be able to log in to view it. I don't know if they have any for sale.
  14. BeerLegs

Sansui G-9700

Those do pop up on eBay every so often. I bought one for a spare about a year ago on eBay from Consolidated Electronics in Dayton Ohio. Might be worth a try to inquire if they have more.
Back
Top Bottom