Recent content by bharry

1. bharry

Think There Is A Way To Repair This Scratch On A Tonearm?

This is not a bad idea. Fill in the scratch with a Sharpie and before it dries wipe as much of it off as possible. Most likely it will darken the scratch and make it less visible. Of course, you can’t count on this working perfectly but if it was already in your possession it might be worth a try.
  2. bharry

Gettin back into the rabbit hole.

Welcome!
  3. bharry

Thorens TD 124 & Grado Tonearm Restoration Thread

About a month ago I picked up a Thorens TD 124 MKI with a Grado Laboratory Series wood tonearm. At least I think it is a MKI, up until I saw the post yesterday that @Ron13a made about his MKI & MKII I really had no idea what the difference between them was. Cosmetically it is in great shape and...
  4. bharry

The 2021 Audiokarma Member of the Year

Congratulations on this well deserved recognition!
  5. bharry

Coffee. Anything coffee related.

Back when I first read this I thought you were wrong, I’ve always gotten Americanos and enjoyed them. But now that I’ve been making myself double espressos every day for ~6 months I’ve realized you were right. I’ve made myself a few and they really do ruin the espresso. Did I kill this thread...
  6. bharry

About to try something new - Buchardt A500 speakers

Very nice looking speakers, can't wait to hear what you think of them.
  7. bharry

Long Time Member Saying Hello

Welcome!
  8. bharry

Your favorite album released in 2021

Turnstiles “Glow On” is my album of the year. The rest of my top ten is not in any special order. Top Ten of 2021 Turnstiles- Glow On Sons of Kemet- Black to the Future The War on Drugs- I Don’t Live Here Anymore Vijay Iyar- Uneasy Low- Hey What Badbadnotgood- Talk Memory Theon Cross- Intra...
  9. bharry

Fair price for a threshold S200

Loving the info you are providing on your BA2018 preamp build. I think I’m going to make one now too. Just a head’s up, the two links below are the same.
  10. bharry

Fair price for a threshold S200

How does it sound?
  11. bharry

New Member from Modesto

Welcome!
  12. bharry

Hi From a Newbie

Welcome!
  13. bharry

Coffee. Anything coffee related.

A few months ago I picked up a Breville Barista Express on Facebook Marketplace for $100 and then spent about another $100 on accessories (knock box, tamping mat, espresso cups, scale, and coffee distributor & tamper. Most days I go with a double espresso but occasionally I’ll make a macchiato...
  14. bharry

Greetings from Bondi Beach : )

Welcome!
  15. bharry

Klipsch Quartet Price?

I'm in RI and bought a pair for $300 and I think I got lucky. I installed new Crites diaphragms in the tweeters to try them out. I ended up selling them a month or so later for $400 but probably could have gotten more if I had the patience. I just wanted to make the money back that I spent on...
Back
Top Bottom