Recent content by bichitus

1. bichitus

Excellent review and information of Shure V15 Type VxMR

The article is long but worth reading. https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/shure-v15-type-vxmr-phono-cartridge/
  2. bichitus

Technics SL-100C will arrive August 19!!!

No affiliation, not mine!!! for informational purpose only!! https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2022/08/15/technics-sl-100c-direct-drive-turntable-announcements/
  3. bichitus

Rogers Studio 1 identification capacitor

Hi Mr. Gordon, I don't know much about electronics but I checked with my multimeter and all the soldering paths pass the signal minus one where it just they are the cables from the tweeter in this sector is the capacitor that I think is bad (please see the photos). If I replace this capacitor...
  4. bichitus

Nobody can help me. Thank you
  5. bichitus

Hi friends, I need help from you about it. Recently I was lucky to find and buy these speakers (Rogers Studio 1) in an Estate sale without tested them. All drivers are original , the kef T27 tweeter, celestion tweeters and the Roger's woofers. In my home I tested them and they are working but...
  6. bichitus

The Best Vintage Full Automatic Turntable

Kyocera PL-701
  7. bichitus

Kenwood KD 770 head shell substatute?? HS 51

I think original Kenwood headshell use the same connectors that use the Technics headshell. Please see the photo with the original Technics gauge.
  8. bichitus

Hi geph, I think I was wrong about the first headshell that showed you. May be this is better for you. In Ebay, item # 184564396987 Again, I don't have any relation with this seller, I only try to help. Regards
  9. bichitus

Hi geph, may be this headshell works for you. It's has the same angle. In Ebay, item # 174218350436. I don't have any relation with this seller, I only try to help. Regards
  10. bichitus

Belt Dissolution Removal

Lighter fluid.
  11. bichitus

Mitsubishi LT-5V auto-return not working.

Hi GWAN. Yes, those are the same ones that I bought and they work perfect for my Mitsubishi LT-5V. Regards.
  12. bichitus

Mitsubishi LT-5V auto-return not working.

Hi GMAN, You need to see the photos in my last post. I think you have to replace the bulbs that are in the tonearm. I bought the bulbs long time ago in Amazon , the bulbs are 12 volt 0.72 watts 7219 T-1 shape. One package that contains 10 bulbs, I don't remember the price but it was cheap. I...
Back
Top Bottom