B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a few horn cells left- gave my driver to another member, PM me or dc279@charter.net
    Hey, very sorry I'm just seeing this. I come here alot but just didn't notice the "notification" on the page. emailing me will come to my phone so will get my attention quicker. I'd be happy to help you. I live in wheaton.
    Still available for testing? I came across that box again, need to clear the detritus out of my basement!
    I'm in Montgomery, near Aurora. I'll get a list together, seems to be a real mish mash of stuff, but there may be a couple of nice audio tubes in there. The gentleman I got them from was a friend of my dad's from boyhood. He was running a mono Quad II system for many many years, and had other tube gear as well, though as I said, I don't think most of the tubes in the box are audio related.
    Sure am. I inherited a box of old tubes, some look to be TV tubes, but others are audio related. Don't know much about tubes, want to see if any of the audio ones are worth keeping. Maybe some weekend when the weather is a little more cooperative?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom