I Wanna Rock Oct 5, 2015

Blast was last seen:
Sep 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM
    1. Blast
      Blast
      I Wanna Rock
    2. boza
      boza
      Hello from the uk. I like your hh scott album if they are your bits an bobs verry kool and they look like they make a lovely sound :-)
    3. Timbo in Oz
      Timbo in Oz
      Hey Blast, do you know hat each of the 29 steps fequencies are on teh NAK EC100!

TIA

Timbo in Oz
    4. BmWr75
      BmWr75
      Don't know where you are located, but there should be a local woodworker with the jigs required to cut perfectly round holes. Maybe post a Wanted ad in Bartertown asking for woodworker skills.
    5. BmWr75
      BmWr75
      I had a woodworker cut the baffles for me. I have few woodworking tools or skills.
    6. musicluvah
      musicluvah
      Hello
      I have a set of Optimus T-120's that need the woofers and mids refoamed and if II'm not mistaken I read where you recently did the same. need advice on where to get the right size foam replacements. The actual speakers do work and I want to keep as original as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    7. d-ray657
      d-ray657
      Most certainly we KC folks should band together. Thanks for the friend request.
  • About

Service manager for DryLam.
    Love working on and restoring home audio and guitar amplifiers. Enjoy playing guitar in a rock cover band in KC.

Using and working on audio and guitar amps, playing guitar, home improvement.