Recent content by Brandom

1. B

Calibration issue with my Nakamichi CR 4

Any update on this please???
  2. B

Calibration issue with my Nakamichi CR 4

Dear All, I am owning a Nakamichi CR4 Deck which I recently purchased. Its in great shape but I am facing this peculiar problem. While calibrating when the calibration and recording goes on only the top view meter display moves and I adjust the bias using the bias knob but the below display...
  3. B

Facing problem aligning my M97 XE Cartridge with Technics Headshell

Thanks all of u for the inputs. I could remove the stylus and replace it with a new one and found the process to be quite easy. Now my query is to replace the stylus I have to take the headshell out, replace the stylus and fix it back in the tonearm. Now do I again need to do the alignment all...
  4. B

Do u mean to say maintaining this measurement will help keep the stylus perfectly aligned?
  5. B

Yes I have as it was supplied with the TT.
  6. B

Am using a Technics SL 1210 MK5
  7. B

Yes this idea came in my mind. But I haven't tried yet as removing the stylus from the cartridges need some precision and I dnt want to damage the same in the process.
  8. B

Hi, I was using a Shure M97 XE Cartridge mounted in my Technics Headshell and I preferred changing it as it has been used for long now.So I mounted a new Shure M97 XE Cartridge in a new Technics Headshell and mounted it in my Tonearm. The angle is same and fitting also is same like the...
  9. B

How do I clean my Stylus?

Hi, I use a Shure M97XE cartridge and for cleaning I only use Groovy Stylus cleaner by using it on a small brush provided in the cartridge box and then applying it gently over the stylus. Is there any other way/method to clean the stylus? Pls suggest
  10. B

Nakamichi 581Z - Need some help

Am using a Sony Metal tape and my heads and pinch rollers are all cleaned up.
  11. B

What do u mean by that? Can u please explain?
  12. B

Hi, I have a 581Z Nakamichi Deck where am facing some issues which I will like to highlight here.Will appreciate if seniors here are able to guide me through.Please note these 1 series do not have the MONITOR button. When am recording from Turntable the peaks that are displayed on my...
  13. B

Nakamichi DR 10 - Need Inputs

Thanks for the same.
  14. B

Nakamichi DR 10 - Need Inputs

I dn't think Nakamichi Decks are manufactured anymore.
Back
Top Bottom