Recent content by BSome

1. BSome

Fun Factoid Of The Day

I read somewhere that he got that scar from the Nazis Just recently learned that, I know they portrayed him as a horrible violinist on Hogans Heroes. His mother was able to smuggle what money they had out by baking it inside a cake and carrying the cake in a box as they left Germany.
  2. BSome

Fun Factoid Of The Day

Or to put it in audio terms the day the music would die would happen about .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds sooner here.
  3. BSome

Fun Factoid Of The Day

The clocks on the ISS have to be periodically adjusted to stay in sync with clocks here. It's like a 1/100 of a second every few months or so.
  4. BSome

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

5. BSome

6. BSome

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

Had to work today and didn't want to get too wrapped up so didn't watch any of the OT, but loved seeing those Wolfies make to the16 :jump: One of the business instructors I had is a big NC State fan and if he's still teaching I know he'll show up in all red tomorrow. I am probably much more...
  7. BSome

Things you don't see anymore.

We have one of those old milk boxes by the kitchen door. It is the box that the local dairy put the milk in when they delivered where I was growing up. I distinctly remember rushing out to get the fresh milk out of the box.
  8. BSome

9. BSome

You generally don't beat those 2 teams on a fluke. Hopefully they will not follow what Virginia Tech did a couple of years ago and go out in the 1st round I was in the NAVY and deployed, somewhere in the Pacific and had no where close to any real time information. I had no idea what was...
  10. BSome

Holy Wolf Bites Batman. Those Wolfies at NC State did some snapping and nipping and are going to the big dance. Don;t know how far they can go, but I knew they were a better team than their record showed.
  11. BSome

12. BSome

Where to go in DC

Surely there's enough hot air in DC to make AC:rflmao: I was so focused on the why, the where to go is buried in the why they're there. The misses said they can see the capitol from their room and wants to go to Arlington. One thing I know for sure is they have to be a lot more on their toes...
  13. BSome

Where to go in DC

The misses, daughter and grandson are attending the CAA Women's basketball tournament this week at the Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington DC. We grew up and live just outside the small town of Elon and they have been following Elon University women's basketball for some years now. He...
  14. BSome

What was your latest repair project?

Anytime I deal with work like that it usually involves the utterance of some ugly words.
Back
Top Bottom