buckeye1160
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im Jim by the way. Live in central Ohio. The MX's from what I have read are kind of a rare breed. They were mostly sold in miliatry px's. The great thing about them is the 4 ohm and 105 db sensitivity. I too mostly listen at near field lower sound levels and the Sansui 2000x powers them fine and has a wonderful sound to it. Unfortunately I have an issue with the left channel distortion and from what I read this is common. I am looking into having a total rebuild of it. I have never had a receiver rebuilt but I love this one so much I am going to have it done.
    never have i thought id run into some one with both pairs of them vegas...I use em with 5 powered subs...very good with low volume listening, where i do most of my listening And it is awesome with movies. Can feel the air moving back and forth at under one watt. Have a good night. Have you been able to figure whcich vegas they mirror the closest? I still havent yet.
    hello buckeye, how do you like your vegas? i also have them as well as a sansui 2000-x. my 250s are connected to it. As well as serving as a preamp in my main system.
    My 400s are connected to a dh 200 hafler. using 12 guage solid wire...ver transparent using that combo!
    New to Audio Karma. I could use info you might have to navigate the site. Just scored really bid yesterday. Purchased a set of JBL 4410A Studio Monitors. Probably a 7 out of 10 shape. Enclosure scratched alittle, grill decent shape, pseakers work great. Paid $10 for the pair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom