1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
buzshaws
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2018

Following 1

Share This Page

buzshaws

Active Member, Male, from Tiffin, Ohio

buzshaws was last seen:
Oct 10, 2018
    1. There are no messages on buzshaws's profile yet.
  • About

I love my son, daughter, two grandkids and my Australian Cattle Dog, Onyx. Then there's my material love which is listening to music and anything related to audio reproduction. Much has come and gone yet some have been with me for 40 years. Others not listed are just cared for and sitting comfortably in hibernation, but the components below are the ones that would be considered in relatively active rotation or at least ready at the calling. I used to play music, even for a living in the early 80's and continued later for fun and passion, but I've since retired that in 2014. When I'm not with my family or out with Onyx, my Blue Heeler best friend, I generally find myself enjoying time with the hi-fi with some arrangement from the list below. At present the main system is set-up around the components in bold:

Pioneer Turntables: PL-71 (3), PL-51, PL-55X, PL-15DII, PL-12DII
    Cartridges: Grado F-1+, F-2+, M-1+ - Signet MR 5.0 me - Pickering XV-15 1200E - Empire 3000 ME/X
    Preamp: Conrad-Johnson PV-5
    Power Amp: Crown Power Line 3
    Receivers: Pioneer SX-828, SX-535 - Harman Kardon 330c
    Integrated: Lafayette LA-84 Amplifier
    Tuner: Lafayette LT-D10
    Cassette Decks: Kenwood KX-1060 - Yamaha KX-930
    Reel-to-Reel: Pioneer RT-1011L
    CD Recorder: Tascam CD-RW 901mkII
    Speakers: Thiel 03A - Linn Kaber - Infinity Infinitesimal v.02 (2pr.) - RTR EXP-8 (2pr.), EXP-12, HPR-12 Magnums
    Speaker Cables: Kimber Kable 4VS - Monster Cable M1 and Powerline3
    Subwoofer: Carver/Sunfire Knight Shadow x2
    Interconnects: Mogami 2349 - Monster Cable M850, M550 - Pro-Ject Phono RCA-CC 1.23m
    Equalizer: AudioControl C22 (currently for sub-bass management)
    Crossover: Nakamichi EC-100

Signature

Every time you stop and think, "I'm alive, and being alive is fantastic!" Every time such a thing happens, you're part of the Circus of Dr. Lao.