Recent content by C6Bill

1. C6Bill

Happy Birthday Karmices!

Happy Birthday Jeff !!!!
  2. C6Bill

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

So I am guessing I wasn't the only one to make a prime rib for Christmas dinner. Smoked for 4 hours at 225 then seared in the hot coals
  3. C6Bill

OHM Walsh 1000's. Who has heard and have experience with these speakers?

LOL, no. Mine are the brand new 4000's, that cost $4000 each.
  4. C6Bill

Some day I'll cut them open and see what's inside, maybe put a decent tweeter in there. Or just take them out back and burn them.
  5. C6Bill

Well I have a small well dampened room and a large highly reflective room and they just don't work well in either room for me. The bass is good but vocals sound like someone is singing into a dixie cup. Every other speaker I have used in both of those rooms sound better.
  6. C6Bill

Was on vacation this past week so had a little extra time on my hands, made a fire roasted pumpkin soup and some cranberry cinnamon honey sourdough
  7. C6Bill

Last night was Spatchcock chicken and a loaf of extra tangy sourdough :)
  8. C6Bill

Discogs Anyone?

You could use Chrome and Block Third Party Cookies and Clear cookies on exit. You can also use Incognito Mode and that doesn't allow cookies. Those are just a few things you can do if worried about them. I am in IT and am not worried about cookies, but that's just me. But you are right to be a...
  9. C6Bill

Ohm Walsh 2 with McIntosh MA-5100

Get something nice and easy to drive like Klipsch, I believe they are extremely popular with the classical/jazz crowd.
  10. C6Bill

Ohm Walsh 2 with McIntosh MA-5100

McIntosh MA5100 Solid State Stereo Integrated Amplifier (1966-72) add a review Specifications Power output: 45 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo) Frequency response: 10Hz to 20kHz Total harmonic distortion: 0.25% Damping factor: 80 Input sensitivity: 2mV (MM), 300mV (line) Signal to noise...
  11. C6Bill

Just in case anyone wants to give it a go, i found it on one of the BBQ forums. HawgFathers Macaroni and Cheese 2 quarts water 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni 2 eggs 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk 1/2 stick butter...
  12. C6Bill

I love the little burnt crispy ones on top so I always finish with the broiler for a couple minutes ;) Then a little shaved parm top top it off,
  13. C6Bill

There was snow on the ground and football on the TV so you know what that means ... Mac and Cheese
  14. C6Bill

I really wanted to love them but just couldn't. Of course the first few days you always manage to convince yourself that they sound great but they don't. To me they always sounded like they had a wet blanket over them. Tried them in both rooms, but both rooms are well treated. I still have them...
Back
Top Bottom